New entrance & mezzanine open at Rosslyn Metro station
The new entrance combines 3 high-speed elevators with a new track-level mezzanine, complete with more fare gates and a manager kiosk. It expands the passenger capacity of the station, providing room for more passengers to enter and exit more quickly.
Cross-posted at BeyondDC.
- Why the left is wrong about affordable housing
- Why the right is wrong about affordable housing
- Expand a highway to get a sidewalk? How about just build the sidewalk.
- What makes a city attractive? Here's how to know for sure
- How well do you know Metro? It's whichWMATA week 41
- Terrorism fear takes over security at the Library of Congress
- Ask GGW: What are the best urban planning and policy books?