New entrance & mezzanine open at Rosslyn Metro station
The new entrance combines 3 high-speed elevators with a new track-level mezzanine, complete with more fare gates and a manager kiosk. It expands the passenger capacity of the station, providing room for more passengers to enter and exit more quickly.
Cross-posted at BeyondDC.
- Think you know Metro? It's whichWMATA week 25
- If Georgetown had a Metro station, it would be one of the system's busiest
- The region needs to hear the call to action on climate change
- More proof gas taxes don't pay for roads
- Metro's Richard Sarles announces retirement
- How to sculpt a skyline: Arlington planners rethink Rosslyn
- How a road in White Flint is like a ski area