New entrance & mezzanine open at Rosslyn Metro station
The new entrance combines 3 high-speed elevators with a new track-level mezzanine, complete with more fare gates and a manager kiosk. It expands the passenger capacity of the station, providing room for more passengers to enter and exit more quickly.
Cross-posted at BeyondDC.
- It's fine to not build parking at Tysons Metro stations
- Metro maps out loop line between DC and Arlington
- Arlington considers using fees to reduce parking
- Sexist Metro ad asks "Can't we just talk about shoes?"
- Alexandria board rejects King Street bike lanes
- Downtown & Georgia Avenue Walmarts open for business
- Rural Virginia leads eastern US in cars per household