New entrance & mezzanine open at Rosslyn Metro station
The new entrance combines 3 high-speed elevators with a new track-level mezzanine, complete with more fare gates and a manager kiosk. It expands the passenger capacity of the station, providing room for more passengers to enter and exit more quickly.
Cross-posted at BeyondDC.
- Computers will start driving Red Line trains again
- Muriel Bowser calls for "Vision Zero," more equity, Metro investment, and new task forces for transportation
- Two maps that explain what DC might look like as a state
- Deregulate Uber, but require transparency
- The war on Dana Milbank's car
- Red paint keeps drivers out of San Francisco's bus lanes
- This traffic light convinced pedestrians to wait with dancing