New entrance & mezzanine open at Rosslyn Metro station
The new entrance combines 3 high-speed elevators with a new track-level mezzanine, complete with more fare gates and a manager kiosk. It expands the passenger capacity of the station, providing room for more passengers to enter and exit more quickly.
Cross-posted at BeyondDC.
- Fairfax's answer to neighbors' transit plans: Light rail, streetcars, and BRT
- The DC zoning update has already had triple the public input as the enormous 1958 zoning code. Enough is enough.
- Federal board wants "dignified," dull Southwest Waterfront
- MARC's chief engineer wants to allow bikes on some weekend trains
- Today's problems were visible decades ago, but zoning has blocked solutions ever since
- Downtown DC could have been more like L'Enfant Plaza
- Fruit stands abound within Paris Métro