New frequent transit map makes navigating Baltimore easier
Headed to Baltimore any time soon? If so, use this new frequent transit map, showing bus & rail routes that come at least every 15 minutes.
New Baltimore frequent transit map, by Marc Szarkowski for Envision Baltimore.
The new map borrows heavily from WMATA's 2012 bus maps that use a thick red line for more frequent routes. For Baltimore the thick lines are blue, but the effect and overall look is quite similar.
Close view of the area around Baltimore's Penn Station. Map by Marc Szarkowski for Envision Baltimore.
I've added this new map to the list of all known US frequent transit maps on BeyondDC.
Cross-posted at BeyondDC.
- DC has almost no white residents without college degrees. (It's a different story for black residents.)
- I don't care what some people say: DC has great transportation options.
- The biggest beneficiaries of housing subsidies? The wealthy.
- Clearly we need to have more happy hours in Prince George's
- Metro badly needs culture change, everyone agrees. Can it pull it off?
- VRE's map keeps getting more diagrammatic
- How five local businesspeople would tackle gentrification on 14th Street