New frequent transit map makes navigating Baltimore easier
Headed to Baltimore any time soon? If so, use this new frequent transit map, showing bus & rail routes that come at least every 15 minutes.
New Baltimore frequent transit map, by Marc Szarkowski for Envision Baltimore.
The new map borrows heavily from WMATA's 2012 bus maps that use a thick red line for more frequent routes. For Baltimore the thick lines are blue, but the effect and overall look is quite similar.
Close view of the area around Baltimore's Penn Station. Map by Marc Szarkowski for Envision Baltimore.
I've added this new map to the list of all known US frequent transit maps on BeyondDC.
Cross-posted at BeyondDC.
- Without a streetcar, what's next for Columbia Pike, technically and politically?
- Congress gives itself more free parking than its own rules allow
- Montgomery throws more money at unneeded parking
- "Road Code" bill will make Montgomery County's urban streets more ped and bike friendly
- How well do you know Metro? It's whichWMATA week 30
- To a pedestrian, a road's a tiny space with danger just beside
- ART keeps graduating to bigger and bigger buses