New frequent transit map makes navigating Baltimore easier
Headed to Baltimore any time soon? If so, use this new frequent transit map, showing bus & rail routes that come at least every 15 minutes.
New Baltimore frequent transit map, by Marc Szarkowski for Envision Baltimore.
The new map borrows heavily from WMATA's 2012 bus maps that use a thick red line for more frequent routes. For Baltimore the thick lines are blue, but the effect and overall look is quite similar.
Close view of the area around Baltimore's Penn Station. Map by Marc Szarkowski for Envision Baltimore.
I've added this new map to the list of all known US frequent transit maps on BeyondDC.
Cross-posted at BeyondDC.
- Let's stand by the Silver Line
- DC Council postpones fixing an injustice to pedestrians and cyclists because Kenyan McDuffie's dog ate his homework
- Nobody wants these school buses in their backyard. But moving them is worth it.
- Near National airport, the Mount Vernon Trail is new again
- Think you know Metro? It's whichWMATA week 86
- N Street NW has new bike lanes
- A big development in Woodley Park may spark DC's next housing battle