New frequent transit map makes navigating Baltimore easier
Headed to Baltimore any time soon? If so, use this new frequent transit map, showing bus & rail routes that come at least every 15 minutes.
New Baltimore frequent transit map, by Marc Szarkowski for Envision Baltimore.
The new map borrows heavily from WMATA's 2012 bus maps that use a thick red line for more frequent routes. For Baltimore the thick lines are blue, but the effect and overall look is quite similar.
Close view of the area around Baltimore's Penn Station. Map by Marc Szarkowski for Envision Baltimore.
I've added this new map to the list of all known US frequent transit maps on BeyondDC.
Cross-posted at BeyondDC.
- Vision Zero won't be easy
- For DC Council: Elissa Silverman and Robert White
- The Purple Line will likely beat ridership forecasts
- Ask GGW: How much pain will riders face while Metro replaces the Bethesda escalators?
- First flowerpots, and now, a cycletrack
- In Maryland and Virginia, vote to build transit
- Flowerpots create a safer pedestrian crossing from Gallaudet to Union Market