New frequent transit map makes navigating Baltimore easier
Headed to Baltimore any time soon? If so, use this new frequent transit map, showing bus & rail routes that come at least every 15 minutes.
New Baltimore frequent transit map, by Marc Szarkowski for Envision Baltimore.
The new map borrows heavily from WMATA's 2012 bus maps that use a thick red line for more frequent routes. For Baltimore the thick lines are blue, but the effect and overall look is quite similar.
Close view of the area around Baltimore's Penn Station. Map by Marc Szarkowski for Envision Baltimore.
I've added this new map to the list of all known US frequent transit maps on BeyondDC.
Cross-posted at BeyondDC.
- 10 steps to take 100,000 cars off DC's roads
- In 1968, this brochure is how people learned about Metro
- A history of streetcar planning in the District
- A history of streetcar planning in Northern Virginia
- A history of streetcar planning in Anacostia
- Mayor Bowser wants to raise DC's parking tax. Here's who would win and who would lose out
- DC schools may be too quick to expel and suspend students