Video animates the "Idaho stop"
Oregon is considering a bill to allow the "Idaho stop", where bicyclists can proceed through stop signs without stopping completely as long as they slow down and make sure the intersection is totally clear. DC should implement a similar bill.
- What's the point of supermarket gas rewards if you don't drive to the store?
- "Drive 'til you qualify" takes on an urban flair
- Design could make or break the 11th Street Bridge Park
- For DC Mayor: Tommy Wells
- Fun on Friday: Play the Mini Metro game
- Metro railcar plays double duty as pedestrian bridge at National Airport
- Adding 15-minute Circulator routes would dilute the Circulator brand
Wed Mar 12
Fri Mar 14
Sat Mar 15