Video animates the "Idaho stop"
Oregon is considering a bill to allow the "Idaho stop", where bicyclists can proceed through stop signs without stopping completely as long as they slow down and make sure the intersection is totally clear. DC should implement a similar bill.
- Shepherd Park neighbors tell car2go users to stay out
- The Metro plan has changed a lot since 1968
- Do you know the station? It's whichWMATA week 15
- Montgomery and DC officials start talking about working together on transit
- Forget the Washington Monument; DC's tallest tower is actually in Ward 4
- A sunken gas station sculpture sends the wrong message about the Anacostia River
- See 32 years of DC bike lane growth in one animation