All northeast US passenger rail on one awesome map
This map shows every Amtrak, commuter rail, metro, light rail, and tourist rail line from Maine to North Carolina, to scale.
It comes from NortheastRailMap.com, and you can even download it in a fully-editable Adobe Illustrator format.
Cross-posted to BeyondDC.
- WhichWMATA week 19: On vacation
- Baltimore plans to replace beach volleyball with a parking garage
- Protected bike lanes could fit in DC's traffic circles; here's how
- Michelle Rhee takes a break from education reform
- Ask GGW: Why do some stations have side platforms?
- This could have been the Silver Spring Transit Center
- A cycletrack appears in Pentagon City