All northeast US passenger rail on one awesome map
This map shows every Amtrak, commuter rail, metro, light rail, and tourist rail line from Maine to North Carolina, to scale.
It comes from NortheastRailMap.com, and you can even download it in a fully-editable Adobe Illustrator format.
Cross-posted to BeyondDC.
- DC is on the verge of ditching a harmful traffic law
- What are your ideas to make Metro greater?
- Express trains wouldn't be of much help to Metro riders
- Ask GGWash: Why did the Cleveland Park Metro station flood?
- A big development in Woodley Park may spark DC's next housing battle
- ❤ Georgia Avenue's new red-surface bus lanes
- Capital Bikeshare members ride here, bike lanes or not