Where are Capital Bikeshare's 300 stations?
Last week Capital Bikeshare installed its 300th station. Quite an accomplishment! With stations now spread from Shady Grove to Alexandria, I thought it would be interesting to map their distribution, to see which parts of town have the most.
Crossposted to BeyondDC.
- Metro doesn't have four tracks. That's not why maintenance is a problem.
- If Metro had been more like Southwest Airlines, it'd have saved a lot of headaches
- Upper Northwest hits peak NIMBY about a homeless shelter
- For Arlington County Board: Erik Gutshall
- For DC Council at large: Robert White
- DC's population is exploding
- 10 big ideas for making Arlington even more bike-friendly