Where are Capital Bikeshare's 300 stations?
Last week Capital Bikeshare installed its 300th station. Quite an accomplishment! With stations now spread from Shady Grove to Alexandria, I thought it would be interesting to map their distribution, to see which parts of town have the most.
Crossposted to BeyondDC.
- Without a streetcar, what's next for Columbia Pike, technically and politically?
- How well do you know Metro? It's whichWMATA week 30
- "Road Code" bill will make Montgomery County's urban streets more ped and bike friendly
- To a pedestrian, a road's a tiny space with danger just beside
- Transit projects are stuck between people who want to spend less money and people who want to spend more
- WABA says an Arlington Boulevard trail is a good bet
- Montgomery throws more money at unneeded parking