Where are Capital Bikeshare's 300 stations?
Last week Capital Bikeshare installed its 300th station. Quite an accomplishment! With stations now spread from Shady Grove to Alexandria, I thought it would be interesting to map their distribution, to see which parts of town have the most.
Crossposted to BeyondDC.
- Metro proposes ending late-night service PERMANENTLY. That's a terrible idea.
- Find out your personal Metro on-time stats with this tool
- What do you think of these bike plans for Columbia Pike?
- For Metro's plans to cut late-night service, big questions remain unanswered
- DC's 43,766 acres: 25% "roads," 2% high-rises
- This may be DC's most ridiculous missing crosswalk
- Think you know Metro? It's whichWMATA week 88