Where are Capital Bikeshare's 300 stations?
Last week Capital Bikeshare installed its 300th station. Quite an accomplishment! With stations now spread from Shady Grove to Alexandria, I thought it would be interesting to map their distribution, to see which parts of town have the most.
Crossposted to BeyondDC.
- Without a streetcar, what's next for Columbia Pike, technically and politically?
- Transit projects are stuck between people who want to spend less money and people who want to spend more
- BREAKING: Arlington cancels the Columbia Pike streetcar
- The pop-up debate in Lanier Heights pits "property rights" against "neighborhood character"
- WABA says an Arlington Boulevard trail is a good bet
- To a pedestrian, a road's a tiny space with danger just beside
- "Road Code" bill will make Montgomery County's urban streets more ped and bike friendly