Delve into streetcar details with this track schematic
Simply put, the H Street streetcar goes from Union Station to the Anacostia River. But really its route is more complex.
This unofficial schematic shows the line in much more detail, including where it runs in the curb lane versus the middle lane, where there are track crossovers, and the layout of the railyard.
Cross-posted at BeyondDC.
- Beyond Metro, there's no big idea for transit in DC anymore
- Canceling the Purple Line would cost more than it would save
- Incomes are rising in the District, but not for people born here
- Maryland plans new station at BWI, and other projects to run more trains
- DC has an awesome city flag. Here’s why that matters
- Coast Guard employees are using the Anacostia Metro station in a weird way
- How well do you know Metro? It's whichWMATA week 52