Delve into streetcar details with this track schematic
Simply put, the H Street streetcar goes from Union Station to the Anacostia River. But really its route is more complex.
This unofficial schematic shows the line in much more detail, including where it runs in the curb lane versus the middle lane, where there are track crossovers, and the layout of the railyard.
Cross-posted at BeyondDC.
- DC's housing affordability crisis, in 7 charts
- As Silver Spring urbanizes, neighbors disagree on who "belongs" there
- It's time we all became mode-positive
- An entrance at the Van Ness Metro station is about to close for three years
- There's plenty of room for safe bike lanes in College Park
- What's behind the budget cuts at Wilson High School
- Alexandria closes in on Potomac Yard Metro location