Get your tickets for Wednesday's CSG/Gabe Klein house partyThe house party for the Coalition for Smarter Growth is just two days away. Tickets are $25 to $100 and support CSG's important work advocating for the same issues we fight for here on Greater Greater Washington. Spaces are limited and filling up, so get your tickets now to ensure you can get a spot, see my house, and meet DDOT Director Gabe Klein, CSG staff, and your fellow supporters of a greater region.
- Topic of the week: Banning cycling on sidewalks
- A new bill would ban cycling or Segway riding on DC sidewalks next to bike lanes
- No, DC is not abandoning plans for most streetcar lines
- The 11th Street Bridge Park gets a brilliant design. Will it succeed?
- What would you call Loudoun's Metro stations?
- David Catania on Metro, economic development, streetcars, affordable housing, bike lanes, building heights, and more
- After more crashes, DDOT pledges to remove Arkansas Avenue's rush hour lane
Sat Oct 25
10:00 am Le Tour d’Alexandria Library
3:00 pm CSG tour: College Park
Mon Oct 27
5:30 pm Georgetown MUP speaker series
Tue Oct 28