These videos teach bike etiquette with LEGO
How can we show cyclists, drivers, and everyone else on the street how to share? The city of Edmonton, Alberta produced these
five six excellent videos using LEGO figures teaching the new rules of the road.
Interactions between cyclists, pedestrians, and drivers can often be contentious. Lighthearted videos like this can help everyone understand their rights and responsibilities in the urban realm.
Thanks to WABA for the heads-up.
- Without a streetcar, what's next for Columbia Pike, technically and politically?
- Transit projects are stuck between people who want to spend less money and people who want to spend more
- BREAKING: Arlington cancels the Columbia Pike streetcar
- The pop-up debate in Lanier Heights pits "property rights" against "neighborhood character"
- DC will force property owners to shovel sidewalks, with higher fines for bigger and commercial buildings
- Is sidewalk cycling really dangerous, or just scary, like a roller coaster?
- A bike-ped trail is in the works for New York Ave NE