These videos teach bike etiquette with LEGO
How can we show cyclists, drivers, and everyone else on the street how to share? The city of Edmonton, Alberta produced these
five six excellent videos using LEGO figures teaching the new rules of the road.
Interactions between cyclists, pedestrians, and drivers can often be contentious. Lighthearted videos like this can help everyone understand their rights and responsibilities in the urban realm.
Thanks to WABA for the heads-up.
- Here's a map of... something in DC. Can you guess what?
- The MARC's Brunswick Line only goes one way in the AM and the other in the PM. It could do both.
- The 7000s will change the Metro fleet. Here's how.
- Some Metro trains are running more slowly than usual these days. Here's why.
- There's a plan for more rail options in Baltimore, and it doesn't involve the Red Line
- Here's how DCís inclusionary zoning program works
- Think you know Metro? It's whichWMATA week 66