These videos teach bike etiquette with LEGO
How can we show cyclists, drivers, and everyone else on the street how to share? The city of Edmonton, Alberta produced these
five six excellent videos using LEGO figures teaching the new rules of the road.
Interactions between cyclists, pedestrians, and drivers can often be contentious. Lighthearted videos like this can help everyone understand their rights and responsibilities in the urban realm.
Thanks to WABA for the heads-up.
- No bike racks? Just park it in the car lane
- This federal building is missing a corner. Here's why
- Think you know Metro? It's whichWMATA week 21
- Could traffic changes produce a new village square?
- The biggest bikeshare station in each US city
- How did Silver Spring get its boundaries? And how would you define them?
- Reassign students before improving school quality, not the other way around