These videos teach bike etiquette with LEGO
How can we show cyclists, drivers, and everyone else on the street how to share? The city of Edmonton, Alberta produced these
five six excellent videos using LEGO figures teaching the new rules of the road.
Interactions between cyclists, pedestrians, and drivers can often be contentious. Lighthearted videos like this can help everyone understand their rights and responsibilities in the urban realm.
Thanks to WABA for the heads-up.
- Vision Zero won't be easy
- The Purple Line will likely beat ridership forecasts
- Ask GGW: How much pain will riders face while Metro replaces the Bethesda escalators?
- For DC Council: Elissa Silverman and Robert White
- Gas is suddenly cheap(er); the reason is bigger than you think
- Flowerpots create a safer pedestrian crossing from Gallaudet to Union Market
- In Maryland and Virginia, vote to build transit