These videos teach bike etiquette with LEGO
How can we show cyclists, drivers, and everyone else on the street how to share? The city of Edmonton, Alberta produced these
five six excellent videos using LEGO figures teaching the new rules of the road.
Interactions between cyclists, pedestrians, and drivers can often be contentious. Lighthearted videos like this can help everyone understand their rights and responsibilities in the urban realm.
Thanks to WABA for the heads-up.
- Let's stand by the Silver Line
- Nobody wants these school buses in their backyard. But moving them is worth it.
- Near National airport, the Mount Vernon Trail is new again
- DC Council postpones fixing an injustice to pedestrians and cyclists because Kenyan McDuffie's dog ate his homework
- N Street NW has new bike lanes
- A big development in Woodley Park may spark DC's next housing battle
- Think you know Metro? It's whichWMATA week 86