These videos teach bike etiquette with LEGO
How can we show cyclists, drivers, and everyone else on the street how to share? The city of Edmonton, Alberta produced these
five six excellent videos using LEGO figures teaching the new rules of the road.
Interactions between cyclists, pedestrians, and drivers can often be contentious. Lighthearted videos like this can help everyone understand their rights and responsibilities in the urban realm.
Thanks to WABA for the heads-up.
- It wouldn't cost much to make this Prince George's road safer for everyone
- You don't need a car to run a successful small business
- Think you know Metro's neighborhoods? This quiz might surprise you
- A bikeable suburban highway? One Ohio town pulled it off
- Topic of the week: Our favorite projects (from other places)
- Tax benefit changes and better options are hurting transit ridership
- Cities Skylines takes over SimCity's mantle as top city-builder