These videos teach bike etiquette with LEGO
How can we show cyclists, drivers, and everyone else on the street how to share? The city of Edmonton, Alberta produced these
five six excellent videos using LEGO figures teaching the new rules of the road.
Interactions between cyclists, pedestrians, and drivers can often be contentious. Lighthearted videos like this can help everyone understand their rights and responsibilities in the urban realm.
Thanks to WABA for the heads-up.
- Petworth residents complained drivers are speeding. DC says it's true, but "acceptable."
- Chicago has examples of a cheap way to bring rail transit to more people: infill stations
- Metro wants to connect Farragut North and West with a tunnel
- Here's where a protected bikeway could go on the east side of downtown
- NTSB recommends the federal government take over safety oversight of Metro
- Prince George's zombie subdivisions need to die
- The controversy over affordable housing on Florida Avenue, explained