These videos teach bike etiquette with LEGO
How can we show cyclists, drivers, and everyone else on the street how to share? The city of Edmonton, Alberta produced these
five six excellent videos using LEGO figures teaching the new rules of the road.
Interactions between cyclists, pedestrians, and drivers can often be contentious. Lighthearted videos like this can help everyone understand their rights and responsibilities in the urban realm.
Thanks to WABA for the heads-up.
- WhichWMATA week 19: On vacation
- Baltimore plans to replace beach volleyball with a parking garage
- Michelle Rhee takes a break from education reform
- Protected bike lanes could fit in DC's traffic circles; here's how
- This could have been the Silver Spring Transit Center
- A cycletrack appears in Pentagon City
- Could rooftop apartments transform suburban retail?