These videos teach bike etiquette with LEGO
How can we show cyclists, drivers, and everyone else on the street how to share? The city of Edmonton, Alberta produced these
five six excellent videos using LEGO figures teaching the new rules of the road.
Interactions between cyclists, pedestrians, and drivers can often be contentious. Lighthearted videos like this can help everyone understand their rights and responsibilities in the urban realm.
Thanks to WABA for the heads-up.
- How well do you know Metro? It's whichWMATA week 16
- The Silver Line's opening day, in 41 photos
- The Metro plan has changed a lot since 1968
- In White Oak, the region's east-west divide becomes an urban-suburban one
- Did Rush Plus depress Blue Line ridership?
- Forget the Washington Monument; DC's tallest tower is actually in Ward 4
- Who needs Metro? Not (as often) Capital Bikeshare users in central neighborhoods