These videos teach bike etiquette with LEGO
How can we show cyclists, drivers, and everyone else on the street how to share? The city of Edmonton, Alberta produced these
five six excellent videos using LEGO figures teaching the new rules of the road.
Interactions between cyclists, pedestrians, and drivers can often be contentious. Lighthearted videos like this can help everyone understand their rights and responsibilities in the urban realm.
Thanks to WABA for the heads-up.
- Upper Northwest hits peak NIMBY about a homeless shelter
- Metro doesn't have four tracks. That's not why maintenance is a problem.
- For DC Council at large: Robert White
- For DC Council in Ward 7: Vince Gray
- If Metro had been more like Southwest Airlines, it'd have saved a lot of headaches
- DC's population is exploding
- For Arlington County Board: Erik Gutshall