These videos teach bike etiquette with LEGO
How can we show cyclists, drivers, and everyone else on the street how to share? The city of Edmonton, Alberta produced these
five six excellent videos using LEGO figures teaching the new rules of the road.
Interactions between cyclists, pedestrians, and drivers can often be contentious. Lighthearted videos like this can help everyone understand their rights and responsibilities in the urban realm.
Thanks to WABA for the heads-up.
- DC's housing affordability crisis, in 7 charts
- As Silver Spring urbanizes, neighbors disagree on who "belongs" there
- It's time we all became mode-positive
- An entrance at the Van Ness Metro station is about to close for three years
- What's behind the budget cuts at Wilson High School
- Alexandria closes in on Potomac Yard Metro location
- There's plenty of room for safe bike lanes in College Park