These videos teach bike etiquette with LEGO
How can we show cyclists, drivers, and everyone else on the street how to share? The city of Edmonton, Alberta produced these
five six excellent videos using LEGO figures teaching the new rules of the road.
Interactions between cyclists, pedestrians, and drivers can often be contentious. Lighthearted videos like this can help everyone understand their rights and responsibilities in the urban realm.
Thanks to WABA for the heads-up.
- DC has almost no white residents without college degrees. (It's a different story for black residents.)
- I don't care what some people say: DC has great transportation options.
- The biggest beneficiaries of housing subsidies? The wealthy.
- Clearly we need to have more happy hours in Prince George's
- Metro badly needs culture change, everyone agrees. Can it pull it off?
- VRE's map keeps getting more diagrammatic
- How five local businesspeople would tackle gentrification on 14th Street