Vancouver's most joyful bike trail makes commuting fun
There's a common misconception in some circles that bicycling is merely for recreation, as opposed to a legitimate transportation mode. Of course that's wrong, cycling is often the most convenient way to get from point A to point B in a city. But why can't transportation facilities be fun too?
According to Vancouver, they can.
Cross-posted at BeyondDC.
- Beyond Metro, there's no big idea for transit in DC anymore
- Canceling the Purple Line would cost more than it would save
- Incomes are rising in the District, but not for people born here
- Maryland plans new station at BWI, and other projects to run more trains
- Coast Guard employees are using the Anacostia Metro station in a weird way
- DC has an awesome city flag. Here’s why that matters
- How well do you know Metro? It's whichWMATA week 52