Vancouver's most joyful bike trail makes commuting fun
There's a common misconception in some circles that bicycling is merely for recreation, as opposed to a legitimate transportation mode. Of course that's wrong, cycling is often the most convenient way to get from point A to point B in a city. But why can't transportation facilities be fun too?
According to Vancouver, they can.
Cross-posted at BeyondDC.
- How did Silver Spring get its boundaries? And how would you define them?
- Reassign students before improving school quality, not the other way around
- Alexandria's Metroway BRT: Open and carrying passengers
- Ask GGW: Why do some stations have side platforms?
- Do you know the station? It's whichWMATA week 20
- Protected bike lanes could fit in DC's traffic circles; here's how
- Anxious about the new school boundaries? Here are some things to consider.