Vancouver's most joyful bike trail makes commuting fun
There's a common misconception in some circles that bicycling is merely for recreation, as opposed to a legitimate transportation mode. Of course that's wrong, cycling is often the most convenient way to get from point A to point B in a city. But why can't transportation facilities be fun too?
According to Vancouver, they can.
Cross-posted at BeyondDC.
- Metro doesn't have four tracks. That's not why maintenance is a problem.
- Montgomery County will build bus rapid transit in four years
- 10 big ideas for making Arlington even more bike-friendly
- Think you know Metro? It's whichWMATA week 84
- Orange, Silver, and Blue riders: Pain is coming in just a month. DOTs: Get moving on bus and HOV lanes now.
- Building of the Week: Smithsonian American Art Museum and Kogod Courtyard
- FiveThirtyEight said Metro catches fire 4 times per week. Fortunately, that's wrong.