Vancouver's most joyful bike trail makes commuting fun
There's a common misconception in some circles that bicycling is merely for recreation, as opposed to a legitimate transportation mode. Of course that's wrong, cycling is often the most convenient way to get from point A to point B in a city. But why can't transportation facilities be fun too?
According to Vancouver, they can.
Cross-posted at BeyondDC.
- Metro floats cutting service for the Green, Yellow, Orange, and Silver Lines
- The five most frustrating things about Metro's problems
- By 2019 it will have taken 34 years to build the Silver Line
- Hogan will build the Purple Line, not the Red Line
- Residents push for stop signs, not a wider road, at one Petworth intersection
- Forest Glen residents and a state delegate want a MARC station in Forest Glen
- Can a park bridging the Anacostia bring investment without displacing residents?