Vancouver's most joyful bike trail makes commuting fun
There's a common misconception in some circles that bicycling is merely for recreation, as opposed to a legitimate transportation mode. Of course that's wrong, cycling is often the most convenient way to get from point A to point B in a city. But why can't transportation facilities be fun too?
According to Vancouver, they can.
Cross-posted at BeyondDC.
- DC is on the verge of ditching a harmful traffic law
- Near National airport, the Mount Vernon Trail is new again
- What are your ideas to make Metro greater?
- A big development in Woodley Park may spark DC's next housing battle
- Ask GGWash: Why did the Cleveland Park Metro station flood?
- Capital Bikeshare members ride here, bike lanes or not
- Express trains wouldn't be of much help to Metro riders