Vancouver's most joyful bike trail makes commuting fun
There's a common misconception in some circles that bicycling is merely for recreation, as opposed to a legitimate transportation mode. Of course that's wrong, cycling is often the most convenient way to get from point A to point B in a city. But why can't transportation facilities be fun too?
According to Vancouver, they can.
Cross-posted at BeyondDC.
- Is a gondola across the Potomac realistic? We're about to find out.
- What's wrong with this map of DC's social services?
- Not everyone agrees on where DC's Chinatown is
- Trump claims to want to save our cities, but his and his party's policies would do the opposite
- In 1979, was your neighborhood "sound" or "distressed"?
- The peculiar fight over density at the Bethesda Metro
- If Metrobus asked me to redesign its info brochures, I'd make them look like this