Vancouver's most joyful bike trail makes commuting fun
There's a common misconception in some circles that bicycling is merely for recreation, as opposed to a legitimate transportation mode. Of course that's wrong, cycling is often the most convenient way to get from point A to point B in a city. But why can't transportation facilities be fun too?
According to Vancouver, they can.
Cross-posted at BeyondDC.
- Cities Skylines takes over SimCity's mantle as top city-builder
- Think you know Metro? It's whichWMATA week 44
- Here's where Metro railcars go after they die
- Tax benefit changes and better options are hurting transit ridership
- A bikeable suburban highway? One Ohio town pulled it off
- WMATA needs to do better, says DC transportation head
- Check out these historic airline maps of Washington's airports