If you're parking, be especially careful on these blocks
The red lines show places with 4-5½ tickets per foot of curb space, followed by yellow (3-4), gray (2-3), blue (1-2) and green (0-1). Clearly, M Street between Connecticut Avenue and 20th Street is the hotspot— What else do you notice in this map?
What else do you notice in this map?
- Metro's inefficient info displays worsen crowding
- Think you know Metro? It's whichWMATA week 61
- What we hope to do on housing
- This map shows which parts of the DC area are really "urban" and "suburban"
- Prince George's County could move its government closer to more residents
- Help us rebrand and relaunch our website with a short survey
- Muriel Bowser predicts DC holds 800,000 people in 20 years. That requires a lot of new housing.