Mistakes on the road can have consequences. What if stupid bike/ped comments did too?
What if people who said ignorant things about walking and biking, like reflexively blaming victims, had to put themselves in the shoes of those they criticize? What if screwing up at the grocery checkout had the same consequences as not paying attention on the road?
Emily Purcell, a planning student in Milwaukee who previously lived in DC and still works on LEED for the US Green Building Council, imagines some of these in a comic on her site Irish Breakfast Time.
Which of these is your favorite?
- In defense of "political theater" for Metro
- 495 and 95 toll prices were very high on Tuesday. Here's why that happened.
- Should a "historic gas station" keep new housing units from going up in Dupont?
- Federal employees: Please donít quit your jobs under Trump
- A developer has agreed to build shorter and less dense than the law allows, but neighbors are still fighting it
- Where is Falls Church, exactly?
- Is new housing, most of it for low-income residents, worth giving up an acre of park space?