Everywhere you can get on intercity transit in America, in one map
This map, from the American Intercity Bus Riders Association, attempts to show all the major intercity transit routes in America. It includes Amtrak, Greyhound, and several other bus carriers.
It's probably impossible for this kind of map to be 100% accurate all the time. In all likelihood there are some missing links, and missing carriers. But it's still quite an impressive undertaking, and a useful tool to bookmark.
Cross-posted at BeyondDC.
- Zoning: The hidden trillion dollar tax
- As DC has grown, so has its racial prosperity gap
- Pedestrian tunnels would not make DC's streets better for walking
- 8 ways to make it easier to walk around North Bethesda... or anywhere, really
- Scarred by urban renewal, Silver Spring's Lyttonsville neighborhood gets a second chance
- Why can't Metro label escalators "walk left, stand right" or label where doors will stop on the platform?
- A DC law that was terribly unfair to cyclists and pedestrians will soon be a thing of the past. Let's thank the DC Council.