Everywhere you can get on intercity transit in America, in one map
This map, from the American Intercity Bus Riders Association, attempts to show all the major intercity transit routes in America. It includes Amtrak, Greyhound, and several other bus carriers.
It's probably impossible for this kind of map to be 100% accurate all the time. In all likelihood there are some missing links, and missing carriers. But it's still quite an impressive undertaking, and a useful tool to bookmark.
Cross-posted at BeyondDC.
- Think you know Metro? It's whichWMATA week 61
- Help us rebrand and relaunch our website with a short survey
- Metro's inefficient info displays worsen crowding
- Prince George's County could move its government closer to more residents
- What we hope to do on housing
- This map shows which parts of the DC area are really "urban" and "suburban"
- Muriel Bowser predicts DC holds 800,000 people in 20 years. That requires a lot of new housing.