Everywhere you can get on intercity transit in America, in one map
This map, from the American Intercity Bus Riders Association, attempts to show all the major intercity transit routes in America. It includes Amtrak, Greyhound, and several other bus carriers.
It's probably impossible for this kind of map to be 100% accurate all the time. In all likelihood there are some missing links, and missing carriers. But it's still quite an impressive undertaking, and a useful tool to bookmark.
Cross-posted at BeyondDC.
- BREAKING: Hogan gives the Purple and Baltimore Red lines a momentary reprieve
- Ask GGW: Is there any reason not to have a sidewalk?
- Mercedes imagines passengers in driverless cars never interacting with the world outside
- Bus stops around DC are getting real-time arrival displays
- Awaiting a decision, activists rally for the Purple Line
- A green wave gives cyclists a stop-free trip
- How well do you know Metro? It's whichWMATA week 35