Support us and you might get a Metro map hat
Have you become a Greater Greater Washington supporter yet to help us afford our new Associate Editor? Michael Perkins has offered to make a Metro map hat for the first person to give $250 or more.
Left: Another such Metro map hat on Veronica Davis. Right: The hat on a table. Photos by Veronica Davis.
Can you become a "Greatest supporter" by contributing $250 for a year or $25 a month? If you're the first one to do that after this post goes up, Michael will make you a hat to keep your head nice and warm! If you're not the first, or if you can only afford to give us a smaller amount, you still will get the very warm feeling of supporting a website that provides you with a lot of thoughtful content and an engaged community to discuss it every day. Thank you for your support!
Did you enjoy this article? Greater Greater Washington is running a reader drive to raise funds so we can keep editing and publishing great articles every day. Please help us be sustainable by making a monthly, yearly, or one-time contribution today!
- More than 20% of people bicycle to work in some DC neighborhoods
- How the Navy, baseball, and government planners made Capitol Riverfront one of DC's hottest neighborhoods
- Muriel Bowser announces eight sites for homeless shelters
- Walkers were left out in the cold after the blizzard
- DC added record housing in 2015. That's slowing down price increases.
- Did Metro handle buses correctly in this mostly-non-storm?
- Nobody cleared the Mount Vernon Trail after Snowzilla. Future storms might be different.