We're almost there! Can you help?
Thanks to many of you, our beloved readers, we've raised $9,120.63 so far in our first-ever reader drive. There's just one more week; can you help us close it out on a high note as you double your impact this week?
Your support, combined with contributions from the Coalition for Smarter Growth and some money of my own, helps cover core expenses of Greater Greater Washington, including our new associate editor, J. Shawn Durham.
For this final week of our reader drive, we have a way to double the impact of reader support. Two generous individuals have agreed to match one for one any more contributions you make, up to $3,000. That means that we could potentially get to $15,000. How far can we go?
Your support will help us pay Shawn to keep the quality and pace of articles on Greater Greater Washington high. If we get more support, we can also have Shawn put time into reaching out to more communities that we don't talk about as much; we'd really like to do more east of the Anacostia River, in Prince George's, and in many parts of Virginia, for example.
Please support us today with $20, $100, $500, or whatever you can afford. If you can do a monthly or yearly contribution, that can go even further by giving us a more reliable funding stream (though of course you can stop contributing at any time).
If you don't want to use PayPal, you can mail us a check (the address is on this page); drop us a note at firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know so we can count it toward the goal!
- DC is on the verge of ditching a harmful traffic law
- What are your ideas to make Metro greater?
- Ask GGWash: Why did the Cleveland Park Metro station flood?
- Express trains wouldn't be of much help to Metro riders
- A big development in Woodley Park may spark DC's next housing battle
- Capital Bikeshare members ride here, bike lanes or not
- ❤ Georgia Avenue's new red-surface bus lanes