DC population grows more than any other local county
The US Census' newest county-level population estimates show that between 2012 and 2013, the District of Columbia added more residents than any other metro area county.
Loudoun County grew slightly faster by percentage. But even according to that measure, DC is second.
|District of Columbia||633,427||646,449||13,022||2.1|
|Prince George's (MD)||881,419||890,081||8,662||1.0|
|Prince William (VA)||430,100||438,580||8,480||2.0|
|Anne Arundel (MD)||550,175||555,743||5,568||1.0|
|Baltimore County (MD)||817,682||823,015||5,333||0.7|
|Baltimore City (MD)||622,417||622,104||-313||-0.1|
Cross-posted at BeyondDC.
- Car-free housing could come to historic Blagden Alley
- The neighborhood where everybody "jaywalks"
- Bills in the Virginia General Assembly would hurt and help transit and cyclists
- All the buildings and races of DC, Arlington & Alexandria on one map
- What's the best way to protect a bikeway? How about a bikeshare station?
- See the world's subways evolve as time goes by
- Koch-funded groups: Cut all federal funding for walking, biking, transit