How well do you know Metro? Can you guess the station?
One of WMATA's design principles from the start was to have a uniform station design. That can sometimes make it hard to figure out which stop you're at. But there are subtle differences. Can you spot them?
A few weeks ago, I started posting one photo a day under the tag #whichWMATA on my Instagram account. We've decided to bring it to Greater Greater Washington. But instead of posting every day, we'll post once a week.
Can you guess where these photos were taken?
We'll hide the comments so that the early birds don't spoil the fun for the rest of you.
Update: Some people interpreted the instructions to say that all of the photos are from one station. They are not. You can guess the station for each of the five photos independently.
Update 2: The guessing is over and the answers are here. Check back next week for more photos to guess!
- Without a streetcar, what's next for Columbia Pike, technically and politically?
- Transit projects are stuck between people who want to spend less money and people who want to spend more
- "Road Code" bill will make Montgomery County's urban streets more ped and bike friendly
- How well do you know Metro? It's whichWMATA week 30
- To a pedestrian, a road's a tiny space with danger just beside
- BREAKING: Arlington cancels the Columbia Pike streetcar
- WABA says an Arlington Boulevard trail is a good bet