Tetris on the side of a skyscraper? Why not, it's the future
What does it look like when one of Philadelphia's most prominent skyscrapers becomes a giant Tetris game board?
It looks awesome, that's what.
Last Saturday, organizers for Philly Tech Week temporarily turned the 29-story Cira Centre into a huge game of Tetris. And it wasn't just for looks. Actual people played actual games, with the whole city looking on.
Meanwhile, construction is wrapping up on the DC region's new tallest skyscraper. Just sayin'.
Cross-posted at BeyondDC.
- WhichWMATA week 19: On vacation
- Baltimore plans to replace beach volleyball with a parking garage
- This could have been the Silver Spring Transit Center
- Could rooftop apartments transform suburban retail?
- A cycletrack appears in Pentagon City
- How do you get people excited about Bus Rapid Transit? Bring a bus to the county fair
- Michelle Rhee takes a break from education reform