Tetris on the side of a skyscraper? Why not, it's the future
What does it look like when one of Philadelphia's most prominent skyscrapers becomes a giant Tetris game board?
It looks awesome, that's what.
Last Saturday, organizers for Philly Tech Week temporarily turned the 29-story Cira Centre into a huge game of Tetris. And it wasn't just for looks. Actual people played actual games, with the whole city looking on.
Meanwhile, construction is wrapping up on the DC region's new tallest skyscraper. Just sayin'.
Cross-posted at BeyondDC.
- Congress gives itself more free parking than its own rules allow
- Without a streetcar, what's next for Columbia Pike, technically and politically?
- Montgomery throws more money at unneeded parking
- "Road Code" bill will make Montgomery County's urban streets more ped and bike friendly
- How well do you know Metro? It's whichWMATA week 30
- ART keeps graduating to bigger and bigger buses
- To a pedestrian, a road's a tiny space with danger just beside