Tetris on the side of a skyscraper? Why not, it's the future
What does it look like when one of Philadelphia's most prominent skyscrapers becomes a giant Tetris game board?
It looks awesome, that's what.
Last Saturday, organizers for Philly Tech Week temporarily turned the 29-story Cira Centre into a huge game of Tetris. And it wasn't just for looks. Actual people played actual games, with the whole city looking on.
Meanwhile, construction is wrapping up on the DC region's new tallest skyscraper. Just sayin'.
Cross-posted at BeyondDC.
- BREAKING: Hogan gives the Purple and Baltimore Red lines a momentary reprieve
- Bus stops around DC are getting real-time arrival displays
- Mercedes imagines passengers in driverless cars never interacting with the world outside
- Ask GGW: Is there any reason not to have a sidewalk?
- Awaiting a decision, activists rally for the Purple Line
- A green wave gives cyclists a stop-free trip
- The Air and Space Museum needs a new skin