Tetris on the side of a skyscraper? Why not, it's the future
What does it look like when one of Philadelphia's most prominent skyscrapers becomes a giant Tetris game board?
It looks awesome, that's what.
Last Saturday, organizers for Philly Tech Week temporarily turned the 29-story Cira Centre into a huge game of Tetris. And it wasn't just for looks. Actual people played actual games, with the whole city looking on.
Meanwhile, construction is wrapping up on the DC region's new tallest skyscraper. Just sayin'.
Cross-posted at BeyondDC.
- Consumers say they like trains. Why don't economists care?
- Alexandria has identified locations for its next 16 bikeshare stations
- To bike without worrying about nearby cars, I'm happy on the MBT
- There's history to behold on some of DC's manhole covers
- Transit to Wolf Trap will still run through West Falls Church
- Walkability by Metro line, graphed
- The Takoma Langley transit center is rising from the ground