Tetris on the side of a skyscraper? Why not, it's the future
What does it look like when one of Philadelphia's most prominent skyscrapers becomes a giant Tetris game board?
It looks awesome, that's what.
Last Saturday, organizers for Philly Tech Week temporarily turned the 29-story Cira Centre into a huge game of Tetris. And it wasn't just for looks. Actual people played actual games, with the whole city looking on.
Meanwhile, construction is wrapping up on the DC region's new tallest skyscraper. Just sayin'.
Cross-posted at BeyondDC.
- WMATA is considering scrapping the Metroway BRT
- Term limits are a terrible idea for Montgomery County
- Here's why it'd be wrong to shut down Metro east of the Anacostia River
- Metro is proposing service cuts, again. Will riders ever see the benefits?
- Our endorsements for ANC in Ward 6
- Metro's plan for late-night bus service isn't much of a plan
- Worldwide links: Does Seattle want more transit?