Tetris on the side of a skyscraper? Why not, it's the future
What does it look like when one of Philadelphia's most prominent skyscrapers becomes a giant Tetris game board?
It looks awesome, that's what.
Last Saturday, organizers for Philly Tech Week temporarily turned the 29-story Cira Centre into a huge game of Tetris. And it wasn't just for looks. Actual people played actual games, with the whole city looking on.
Meanwhile, construction is wrapping up on the DC region's new tallest skyscraper. Just sayin'.
Cross-posted at BeyondDC.
- I'm an employer, and I support DC's family leave bill
- Five bus lines everyone in DC should know, love, and use
- Capital Bikeshare will add 99 DC stations over 3 years. Your neighborhood will probably benefit.
- Apartments on Pennsylvania Avenue? The FBI building's replacement may be more than offices
- Dear leaders, please get Metro on the right course
- Think you know Metro? It's whichWMATA week 70
- This building is way too short