Tetris on the side of a skyscraper? Why not, it's the future
What does it look like when one of Philadelphia's most prominent skyscrapers becomes a giant Tetris game board?
It looks awesome, that's what.
Last Saturday, organizers for Philly Tech Week temporarily turned the 29-story Cira Centre into a huge game of Tetris. And it wasn't just for looks. Actual people played actual games, with the whole city looking on.
Meanwhile, construction is wrapping up on the DC region's new tallest skyscraper. Just sayin'.
Cross-posted at BeyondDC.
- Without a streetcar, what's next for Columbia Pike, technically and politically?
- BREAKING: Arlington cancels the Columbia Pike streetcar
- Transit projects are stuck between people who want to spend less money and people who want to spend more
- The pop-up debate in Lanier Heights pits "property rights" against "neighborhood character"
- Is sidewalk cycling really dangerous, or just scary, like a roller coaster?
- DC will force property owners to shovel sidewalks, with higher fines for bigger and commercial buildings
- A bike-ped trail is in the works for New York Ave NE