Tetris on the side of a skyscraper? Why not, it's the future
What does it look like when one of Philadelphia's most prominent skyscrapers becomes a giant Tetris game board?
It looks awesome, that's what.
Last Saturday, organizers for Philly Tech Week temporarily turned the 29-story Cira Centre into a huge game of Tetris. And it wasn't just for looks. Actual people played actual games, with the whole city looking on.
Meanwhile, construction is wrapping up on the DC region's new tallest skyscraper. Just sayin'.
Cross-posted at BeyondDC.
- Here's a map of... something in DC. Can you guess what?
- The 7000s will change the Metro fleet. Here's how.
- The MARC's Brunswick Line only goes one way in the AM and the other in the PM. It could do both.
- Some Metro trains are running more slowly than usual these days. Here's why.
- Here's how DCís inclusionary zoning program works
- Van Ness residents say their neighborhood isn't safe for walking
- Think you know Metro? It's whichWMATA week 66