Tetris on the side of a skyscraper? Why not, it's the future
What does it look like when one of Philadelphia's most prominent skyscrapers becomes a giant Tetris game board?
It looks awesome, that's what.
Last Saturday, organizers for Philly Tech Week temporarily turned the 29-story Cira Centre into a huge game of Tetris. And it wasn't just for looks. Actual people played actual games, with the whole city looking on.
Meanwhile, construction is wrapping up on the DC region's new tallest skyscraper. Just sayin'.
Cross-posted at BeyondDC.
- What if Metro had stopped building in 1986?
- Let's stand by the Silver Line
- DC Council postpones fixing an injustice to pedestrians and cyclists because Kenyan McDuffie's dog ate his homework
- Nobody wants these school buses in their backyard. But moving them is worth it.
- Think you know Metro? It's whichWMATA week 86
- Near National airport, the Mount Vernon Trail is new again
- N Street NW has new bike lanes