Tetris on the side of a skyscraper? Why not, it's the future
What does it look like when one of Philadelphia's most prominent skyscrapers becomes a giant Tetris game board?
It looks awesome, that's what.
Last Saturday, organizers for Philly Tech Week temporarily turned the 29-story Cira Centre into a huge game of Tetris. And it wasn't just for looks. Actual people played actual games, with the whole city looking on.
Meanwhile, construction is wrapping up on the DC region's new tallest skyscraper. Just sayin'.
Cross-posted at BeyondDC.
- Montgomery County isn't really waging war against suburbia
- Careful jaywalking saves lives
- Chick-fil-A's proposed Van Ness drive-thru is denied
- What will become of D Street once the FBI moves?
- 8 lessons about great transit I learned riding the Paris Métro
- National Links: From Florida to California
- Get to know all the buses in the Metrobus fleet