Tetris on the side of a skyscraper? Why not, it's the future
What does it look like when one of Philadelphia's most prominent skyscrapers becomes a giant Tetris game board?
It looks awesome, that's what.
Last Saturday, organizers for Philly Tech Week temporarily turned the 29-story Cira Centre into a huge game of Tetris. And it wasn't just for looks. Actual people played actual games, with the whole city looking on.
Meanwhile, construction is wrapping up on the DC region's new tallest skyscraper. Just sayin'.
Cross-posted at BeyondDC.
- Terrorism fear takes over security at the Library of Congress
- The Dutch government is trolling DC over marijuana, bike lanes, and streetcars
- 33% of Metro rail trips stay within one city or county. Where are they?
- How well do you know Metro? It's whichWMATA week 41
- How two families dealt with Metro problems and other transportation options in the snow
- In Chicago, you can charter your own L train
- 2.5 minutes of extra walking is not nothing