Tetris on the side of a skyscraper? Why not, it's the future
What does it look like when one of Philadelphia's most prominent skyscrapers becomes a giant Tetris game board?
It looks awesome, that's what.
Last Saturday, organizers for Philly Tech Week temporarily turned the 29-story Cira Centre into a huge game of Tetris. And it wasn't just for looks. Actual people played actual games, with the whole city looking on.
Meanwhile, construction is wrapping up on the DC region's new tallest skyscraper. Just sayin'.
Cross-posted at BeyondDC.
- Metro doesn't have four tracks. That's not why maintenance is a problem.
- Montgomery County will build bus rapid transit in four years
- 10 big ideas for making Arlington even more bike-friendly
- Think you know Metro? It's whichWMATA week 84
- Orange, Silver, and Blue riders: Pain is coming in just a month. DOTs: Get moving on bus and HOV lanes now.
- Building of the Week: Smithsonian American Art Museum and Kogod Courtyard
- FiveThirtyEight said Metro catches fire 4 times per week. Fortunately, that's wrong.