Tetris on the side of a skyscraper? Why not, it's the future
What does it look like when one of Philadelphia's most prominent skyscrapers becomes a giant Tetris game board?
It looks awesome, that's what.
Last Saturday, organizers for Philly Tech Week temporarily turned the 29-story Cira Centre into a huge game of Tetris. And it wasn't just for looks. Actual people played actual games, with the whole city looking on.
Meanwhile, construction is wrapping up on the DC region's new tallest skyscraper. Just sayin'.
Cross-posted at BeyondDC.
- Vision Zero won't be easy
- For DC Council: Elissa Silverman and Robert White
- In Maryland and Virginia, vote to build transit
- First flowerpots, and now, a cycletrack
- The Purple Line will likely beat ridership forecasts
- Ask GGW: How much pain will riders face while Metro replaces the Bethesda escalators?
- Flowerpots create a safer pedestrian crossing from Gallaudet to Union Market