Can you guess the Metro stations in this week's pictures?
Welcome to the second installment of our weekly "whichWMATA" series! Can you guess which 5 stations these images depict?
The final image this week is a hard one. But believe it or not, there is enough information in the picture to narrow it down to 2 stations.
As a hint to help you identify the 5th station, the "west bound" refers not to a Metro service, but a connecting service. And keep in mind that the decision between eastbound and westbound is made inside the Metro station.
We'll hide the comments so that the early birds don't spoil the fun for the rest of you.
- In 1968, this brochure is how people learned about Metro
- DC's housing affordability crisis, in 7 charts
- A history of streetcar planning in the District
- As Silver Spring urbanizes, neighbors disagree on who "belongs" there
- A history of streetcar planning in Northern Virginia
- DC schools may be too quick to expel and suspend students
- The Van Ness Metro station's west entrance isn't closing just yet