Can you guess the Metro stations in this week's pictures?
Welcome to the second installment of our weekly "whichWMATA" series! Can you guess which 5 stations these images depict?
The final image this week is a hard one. But believe it or not, there is enough information in the picture to narrow it down to 2 stations.
As a hint to help you identify the 5th station, the "west bound" refers not to a Metro service, but a connecting service. And keep in mind that the decision between eastbound and westbound is made inside the Metro station.
We'll hide the comments so that the early birds don't spoil the fun for the rest of you.
- I don't care what some people say: DC has great transportation options.
- The biggest beneficiaries of housing subsidies? The wealthy.
- Clearly we need to have more happy hours in Prince George's
- Metro badly needs culture change, everyone agrees. Can it pull it off?
- How five local businesspeople would tackle gentrification on 14th Street
- Think you know Metro? It's whichWMATA week 90
- VRE's map keeps getting more diagrammatic