Can you guess the Metro stations in this week's pictures?
Welcome to the second installment of our weekly "whichWMATA" series! Can you guess which 5 stations these images depict?
The final image this week is a hard one. But believe it or not, there is enough information in the picture to narrow it down to 2 stations.
As a hint to help you identify the 5th station, the "west bound" refers not to a Metro service, but a connecting service. And keep in mind that the decision between eastbound and westbound is made inside the Metro station.
We'll hide the comments so that the early birds don't spoil the fun for the rest of you.
- Many Silver Line riders have no way to safely reach their offices
- In White Oak, the region's east-west divide becomes an urban-suburban one
- How well do you know Metro? It's whichWMATA week 16
- A greener Eastern Market plaza may be on the way
- How big of a "moat" would the FBI need if it stayed downtown?
- The Silver Line's opening day, in 41 photos
- After a crash, a dangerous Four Corners intersection could become safer