Can you guess the Metro stations in this week's pictures?
Welcome to the second installment of our weekly "whichWMATA" series! Can you guess which 5 stations these images depict?
The final image this week is a hard one. But believe it or not, there is enough information in the picture to narrow it down to 2 stations.
As a hint to help you identify the 5th station, the "west bound" refers not to a Metro service, but a connecting service. And keep in mind that the decision between eastbound and westbound is made inside the Metro station.
We'll hide the comments so that the early birds don't spoil the fun for the rest of you.
- Topic of the week: Banning cycling on sidewalks
- A new bill would ban cycling or Segway riding on DC sidewalks next to bike lanes
- The 11th Street Bridge Park gets a brilliant design. Will it succeed?
- What would you call Loudoun's Metro stations?
- David Catania on Metro, economic development, streetcars, affordable housing, bike lanes, building heights, and more
- After more crashes, DDOT pledges to remove Arkansas Avenue's rush hour lane
- Norfolk's light rail choice: Embrace the city, or follow the highway?