Can you guess the Metro stations in this week's pictures?
Welcome to the second installment of our weekly "whichWMATA" series! Can you guess which 5 stations these images depict?
The final image this week is a hard one. But believe it or not, there is enough information in the picture to narrow it down to 2 stations.
As a hint to help you identify the 5th station, the "west bound" refers not to a Metro service, but a connecting service. And keep in mind that the decision between eastbound and westbound is made inside the Metro station.
We'll hide the comments so that the early birds don't spoil the fun for the rest of you.
- Are public spaces really public when not everybody can use them?
- Cell service in tunnels, junking old rail cars, getting finances in order. Here's what's in Metro's Back2Good plan.
- If racial inequities didn't exist, DC would look like this...
- Metro now has an official plan for getting better in 2017. It's called Back2Good.
- WMATA recommended express bus service along 14th Street NW four years ago. Is it time to make it happen?
- The DC reps on the WMATA board might veto late-night closures
- What happens when people without cars move to places built for driving?