Every DC & Arlington cycletrack, in one map
This map shows every cycletrack in town. In addition to M Street and 1st Street, there's L Street, Pennsylvania Avenue, good old reliable 15th Street, and the diminutive R Street lane near the Metropolitan Branch Trail.
For the sake of completeness I also included Rosslyn's super tiny cycletrack, which exists mainly to access a popular Capital Bikeshare station.
Notice anything missing or wrong?
Cross-posted at BeyondDC.
- Should Congress be the ones to deliver more and better transportation infrastructure, or should we?
- "Park-Its" now protect the Pennsylvania Avenue bikeway
- A runner races the Metro
- What if Matthew McConaughey made ads for Metro?
- Amsterdam plays Spot the Christmas Streetcar
- How can we reach out to more communities and people around the region?
- Letís start a speaker series in 2015