Fun on Friday: Transit door chimes around the world
Whoever made this video compilation of "doors closing" chimes from metro lines around the world is a transit geek after my own heart.
After watching the video, I have a fresh appreciation for WMATA's comparatively pleasant choice.
- WMATA is considering scrapping the Metroway BRT
- Is our next president going to care about transit and street safety?
- Here's why it'd be wrong to shut down Metro east of the Anacostia River
- Metro's plan for late-night bus service isn't much of a plan
- Without more information, riders shouldn't accept Metro late night cuts
- Marriott is moving its headquarters to downtown Bethesda so it can be in a denser place that's closer to transit
- Metro is proposing service cuts, again. Will riders ever see the benefits?