Fun on Friday: Transit door chimes around the world
Whoever made this video compilation of "doors closing" chimes from metro lines around the world is a transit geek after my own heart.
After watching the video, I have a fresh appreciation for WMATA's comparatively pleasant choice.
- Let's stand by the Silver Line
- Near National airport, the Mount Vernon Trail is new again
- Nobody wants these school buses in their backyard. But moving them is worth it.
- N Street NW has new bike lanes
- A big development in Woodley Park may spark DC's next housing battle
- Think you know Metro? It's whichWMATA week 86
- DC is on the verge of ditching a harmful traffic law