Fun on Friday: Transit door chimes around the world
Whoever made this video compilation of "doors closing" chimes from metro lines around the world is a transit geek after my own heart.
After watching the video, I have a fresh appreciation for WMATA's comparatively pleasant choice.
- This building is way too short
- Five bus lines everyone in DC should know, love, and use
- DC Council chairman Phil Mendelson is blocking Mayor Bowser's zoning board nominee
- Chicago has examples of a cheap way to bring rail transit to more people: infill stations
- Petworth residents complained drivers are speeding. DC says it's true, but "acceptable."
- Think you know Metro? It's whichWMATA week 70
- Here's where a protected bikeway could go on the east side of downtown