Fun on Friday: Transit door chimes around the world
Whoever made this video compilation of "doors closing" chimes from metro lines around the world is a transit geek after my own heart.
After watching the video, I have a fresh appreciation for WMATA's comparatively pleasant choice.
- Terrorism fear takes over security at the Library of Congress
- The Dutch government is trolling DC over marijuana, bike lanes, and streetcars
- 33% of Metro rail trips stay within one city or county. Where are they?
- How well do you know Metro? It's whichWMATA week 41
- How two families dealt with Metro problems and other transportation options in the snow
- In Chicago, you can charter your own L train
- Cities worldwide are building beautiful, landmark pedestrian and bicycle bridges. Could Georgetown be next?