Fun on Friday: Transit door chimes around the world
Whoever made this video compilation of "doors closing" chimes from metro lines around the world is a transit geek after my own heart.
After watching the video, I have a fresh appreciation for WMATA's comparatively pleasant choice.
- Vision Zero won't be easy
- The Purple Line will likely beat ridership forecasts
- Ask GGW: How much pain will riders face while Metro replaces the Bethesda escalators?
- For DC Council: Elissa Silverman and Robert White
- Gas is suddenly cheap(er); the reason is bigger than you think
- Flowerpots create a safer pedestrian crossing from Gallaudet to Union Market
- In Maryland and Virginia, vote to build transit