Do you know Metro? It's whichWMATA week 12
It's time for the 11th edition of "whichWMATA." Can you guess the 5 stations where these images were taken?
We'll hide the comments so that the early birds don't spoil the fun for the rest of you. The answers will appear on Wednesday. Good luck!
- Metro floats cutting service for the Green, Yellow, Orange, and Silver Lines
- The five most frustrating things about Metro's problems
- By 2019 it will have taken 34 years to build the Silver Line
- Hogan will build the Purple Line, not the Red Line
- Forest Glen residents and a state delegate want a MARC station in Forest Glen
- Residents push for stop signs, not a wider road, at one Petworth intersection
- The Met Branch Trail could get brighter, safer, and easier to get to