Can you guess the station? It's whichWMATA week 14
This week, it's time for a little something different on whichWMATA: Your entries. We picked the best five images from reader submissions. Can you guess the five stations these images depict?
Image 4: Photo by DC Transit Nerd.
In the future, we'll have more reader submissions, so while you're riding Metro keep your eyes (and cameraphones) peeled for unique stations and architectural features.
We'll hide the comments so that the early birds don't spoil the fun for the rest of you.
The answers will appear on Wednesday. Good luck!
- The war on Dana Milbank's car
- Two maps that explain what DC might look like as a state
- David Catania's platform supports Metro, streetcars, bus lanes, bike lanes, transit-oriented development, and more
- Have you been "walkblocked"? Are you "zonely"? New terms sprout in the urbanist lexicon
- This German city's monorail redefines river transportation
- Red paint keeps drivers out of San Francisco's bus lanes
- "We built this city on: hot hipsters." Cards Against Urbanity wants to make you laugh