See the view from a Silver Line train with this video
Can you barely wait until Saturday to ride the Silver Line? Get a sneek peek of the new line with this video from WMATA.
Video from WMATA. The video has no audio, so if you don't hear anything, your sound isn't (necessarily) broken.
This shows the view from a Silver Line train as it travels from Ballston to Wiehle-Reston East.
Silver Line trains began running simulated service over the weekend. Trains carry passengers from Largo to East Falls Church under an Orange Line banner, then offload and continue on to Wiehle without any passengers.
Cross-posted at BeyondDC.
Did you enjoy this article? Greater Greater Washington is running a reader drive to raise funds so we can keep editing and publishing great articles every day. Please help us be sustainable by making a monthly, yearly, or one-time contribution today!
- More than 20% of people bicycle to work in some DC neighborhoods
- DC added record housing in 2015. That's slowing down price increases.
- Walkers were left out in the cold after the blizzard
- Nobody cleared the Mount Vernon Trail after Snowzilla. Future storms might be different.
- If students were cars, schools would have opened sooner
- Use this map to share your ideas for better east-west travel across DC
- Worldwide links: Cheap(ish) houses