How well do you know Metro? It's whichWMATA week 16
It's time for the sixteenth installment of our weekly "whichWMATA" series! Below are photos of 5 stations in the Washington Metro system. Can you identify each from its picture?
Don't be discouraged if you find it a little hard at first. Reflect on your answers, and I'm sure you'll hit a home run.
We'll hide the comments so the early birds don't spoil the fun for the rest of you.
The answers will appear on Wednesday. Good luck!
- Hogan will build the Purple Line, not the Red Line
- By 2019 it will have taken 34 years to build the Silver Line
- The five most frustrating things about Metro's problems
- Residents push for stop signs, not a wider road, at one Petworth intersection
- MARC fares may go up more than they have to
- Can a park bridging the Anacostia bring investment without displacing residents?
- Silver Spring is a more complete place thanks to its new library