How well do you know Metro? It's whichWMATA week 16
It's time for the sixteenth installment of our weekly "whichWMATA" series! Below are photos of 5 stations in the Washington Metro system. Can you identify each from its picture?
Don't be discouraged if you find it a little hard at first. Reflect on your answers, and I'm sure you'll hit a home run.
We'll hide the comments so the early birds don't spoil the fun for the rest of you.
The answers will appear on Wednesday. Good luck!
- Here's a map of... something in DC. Can you guess what?
- The MARC's Brunswick Line only goes one way in the AM and the other in the PM. It could do both.
- The 7000s will change the Metro fleet. Here's how.
- Some Metro trains are running more slowly than usual these days. Here's why.
- There's a plan for more rail options in Baltimore, and it doesn't involve the Red Line
- Here's how DCís inclusionary zoning program works
- Think you know Metro? It's whichWMATA week 66