Do you know the station? It's whichWMATA week 18
This week, it's time for a little something different on whichWMATA: Your entries. We picked the best five images from reader submissions. Can you guess the five stations these images depict?
Image 1. Photo by DC Transit Nerd.
Image 3. Photo by DC Transit Nerd.
Image 5. Photo by DC Transit Nerd.
In the future, we'll have more reader submissions, so while you're riding Metro keep your eyes (and cameraphones) peeled for unique stations and architectural features.
We'll hide the comments so that the early birds don't spoil the fun for the rest of you.
The answers will appear on Wednesday. Good luck!
- I don't care what some people say: DC has great transportation options.
- The biggest beneficiaries of housing subsidies? The wealthy.
- Clearly we need to have more happy hours in Prince George's
- Metro badly needs culture change, everyone agrees. Can it pull it off?
- How five local businesspeople would tackle gentrification on 14th Street
- Think you know Metro? It's whichWMATA week 90
- VRE's map keeps getting more diagrammatic