Do you know the station? It's whichWMATA week 18
This week, it's time for a little something different on whichWMATA: Your entries. We picked the best five images from reader submissions. Can you guess the five stations these images depict?
Image 1. Photo by DC Transit Nerd.
Image 3. Photo by DC Transit Nerd.
Image 5. Photo by DC Transit Nerd.
In the future, we'll have more reader submissions, so while you're riding Metro keep your eyes (and cameraphones) peeled for unique stations and architectural features.
We'll hide the comments so that the early birds don't spoil the fun for the rest of you.
The answers will appear on Wednesday. Good luck!
- In San Diego, an example of how "within walking distance" does not always mean "walkable"
- Rent in our region is expensive. Does that mean it's unaffordable?
- Think you know Metro? It's whichWMATA week 91
- So you've got a friend in town and they're really into trains. Here's where to take them.
- Copenhagen uses this one trick to make room for bikeways on nearly every street
- This square in Philadelphia is everything DC's Franklin Square could be
- How Barcelona gets bicycling right