Do you know the station? It's whichWMATA week 18
This week, it's time for a little something different on whichWMATA: Your entries. We picked the best five images from reader submissions. Can you guess the five stations these images depict?
Image 1. Photo by DC Transit Nerd.
Image 3. Photo by DC Transit Nerd.
Image 5. Photo by DC Transit Nerd.
In the future, we'll have more reader submissions, so while you're riding Metro keep your eyes (and cameraphones) peeled for unique stations and architectural features.
We'll hide the comments so that the early birds don't spoil the fun for the rest of you.
The answers will appear on Wednesday. Good luck!
- Metro proposes ending late-night service PERMANENTLY. That's a terrible idea.
- For Metro's plans to cut late-night service, big questions remain unanswered
- Find out your personal Metro on-time stats with this tool
- What do you think of these bike plans for Columbia Pike?
- DC's 43,766 acres: 25% "roads," 2% high-rises
- 50% of DC residents live on only 20% of the land
- This may be DC's most ridiculous missing crosswalk