WhichWMATA week 19: On vacation
This week, whichWMATA is on vacation, which means it's time for a real challenge. Can you guess the transit systems these photos are from? Earn a bonus point by also correctly guessing the station where the photo was taken.
We'll hide the comments so that the early birds don't spoil the fun for the rest of you.
The answers will appear on Wednesday. Good luck!
Did you enjoy this article? Greater Greater Washington is running a reader drive to raise funds so we can keep editing and publishing great articles every day. Please help us be sustainable by making a monthly, yearly, or one-time contribution today!
- I-66 widening will happen soon whether it makes sense or not
- Modern Washingtonians have a mandate to remember black Georgetown
- Eckington is getting some much-needed retail
- How the Navy, baseball, and government planners made Capitol Riverfront one of DC's hottest neighborhoods
- DC once had its own Arc de Triomphe
- More than 20% of people bicycle to work in some DC neighborhoods
- Think you know Metro? It's whichWMATA week 77