WhichWMATA week 19: On vacation
This week, whichWMATA is on vacation, which means it's time for a real challenge. Can you guess the transit systems these photos are from? Earn a bonus point by also correctly guessing the station where the photo was taken.
We'll hide the comments so that the early birds don't spoil the fun for the rest of you.
The answers will appear on Wednesday. Good luck!
- The Washington region is the world's 77th largest urban area
- Montgomery backtracks on a sprawl-inducing highway
- A trade pact might change local land use decisions in a big way
- Map: When and where Metrorail fares come from
- The Silver Line might change how you bus to Wolf Trap
- Why did the pedestrian bridge collapse affect Metro so far away from Greenbelt?
- Topic of the week: Suburban retrofits in our region