HTML mistakes in comments now automatically fixed
Occasionally, someone posts a comment with some HTML, like an <i> tag to start italics, and then forgets to close it with a </i>. That used to make every subsequent comment also italicized until someone posted a comment ending the italics.
I've added code to automatically clean up HTML in comments. This will automatically detect, and fix, unclosed tags and other HTML errors. It should otherwise leave your comment unchanged, though it's possible it might make other changes. If you experience anything weird, post a comment or email email@example.com.
- Bikeshare is a gateway to private biking, not competition
- Judge denies injunction against closing schools
- Long-term closures: A solution to single-tracking?
- Metro policy for refunds after delays falls short, riders say
- M Street cycle track keeps improving, draws church anger
- Cyclists are special and do have their own rules
- O'Malley announces first projects using new gas tax money