Then and Now: Trew Motor/Studio Theatre
Then (left): The Trew Motor Co ca. 1920, located on the northeast corner of 14th and P Streets, NW.
- WMATA is considering scrapping the Metroway BRT
- Is our next president going to care about transit and street safety?
- Here's why it'd be wrong to shut down Metro east of the Anacostia River
- Metro's plan for late-night bus service isn't much of a plan
- Without more information, riders shouldn't accept Metro late night cuts
- Ten little cities near DC with awesome urbanism
- Marriott is moving its headquarters to downtown Bethesda so it can be in a denser place that's closer to transit