Then and Now: Arcade Market / DC USA
Then (left): Photographed ca. 1920, the Arcade Market at 14th Street and Park Road opened for business on December 12, 1910. It was scheduled to be razed in 1948.
Now (right): The northern half of the $150 million DC USA complex, which opened in March, 2008, is now on the site.
- Car-free housing could come to historic Blagden Alley
- Accounting for population, the world map looks totally different
- What's the best way to protect a bikeway? How about a bikeshare station?
- How well do you know Metro? It's whichWMATA week 36
- Bus stops around DC are getting real-time arrival displays
- Events roundup: Changes are coming
- Ottawa has a four mile ice skating highway