Farragut Square, 1886
The basic plan of Farragut Square (left) has been stable over the years. The only real changes that have occurred have been in lighting and foliage. The image at right, from the first quarter of the 20th century, shows the style of the gas lamps that once graced the park.
- Vision Zero won't be easy
- For DC Council: Elissa Silverman and Robert White
- The Purple Line will likely beat ridership forecasts
- First flowerpots, and now, a cycletrack
- Ask GGW: How much pain will riders face while Metro replaces the Bethesda escalators?
- In Maryland and Virginia, vote to build transit
- Flowerpots create a safer pedestrian crossing from Gallaudet to Union Market