Tregoning, NBM show off Columbia Heights
The National Building Museum is creating a series of videos about DC's "Great Green Places," which combine transit, good streetcapes, parks, and a sense of community to create a welcoming and sustainable place to live. In the latest video, Office of Planning head Harriet Tregoning gives a tour of Columbia Heights, where historic row houses coexist with new condos and lively retail.
- Hey look, that flawed Texas A&M traffic study is back and grabbing the usual headlines
- Copenhagen proves bikes can work in the suburbs
- The Silver Spring Transit Center will open soon. Here's how everything fits together.
- A protected bikeway will soon come to C Street NE
- A Metro employee erroneously deleted a warning about track problems before the recent derailment
- Businesses no longer want office parks, and that can mean more revenue for cities
- Here are the answers to whichWMATA week 65