Tregoning, NBM show off Columbia Heights
The National Building Museum is creating a series of videos about DC's "Great Green Places," which combine transit, good streetcapes, parks, and a sense of community to create a welcoming and sustainable place to live. In the latest video, Office of Planning head Harriet Tregoning gives a tour of Columbia Heights, where historic row houses coexist with new condos and lively retail.
- Landover is not the place for the FBI
- Not just a phase: Young Americans won’t start motoring like their parents
- After more crashes, DDOT pledges to remove Arkansas Avenue's rush hour lane
- Sharrows tell drivers to share the road with cyclists, except when that road is a state highway
- Is Sheridan Station a sign of change east of the river, or more of the same?
- Many Silver Line riders make a long trek from Metro's eastern branches
- Where DC area bike fatalities happen, in one map... and what's the real "intersection of doom"