Tregoning, NBM show off Columbia Heights
The National Building Museum is creating a series of videos about DC's "Great Green Places," which combine transit, good streetcapes, parks, and a sense of community to create a welcoming and sustainable place to live. In the latest video, Office of Planning head Harriet Tregoning gives a tour of Columbia Heights, where historic row houses coexist with new condos and lively retail.
- Let's stand by the Silver Line
- DC Council postpones fixing an injustice to pedestrians and cyclists because Kenyan McDuffie's dog ate his homework
- What if Metro had stopped building in 1986?
- Nobody wants these school buses in their backyard. But moving them is worth it.
- Think you know Metro? It's whichWMATA week 86
- Near National airport, the Mount Vernon Trail is new again
- N Street NW has new bike lanes