Tregoning, NBM show off Columbia Heights
The National Building Museum is creating a series of videos about DC's "Great Green Places," which combine transit, good streetcapes, parks, and a sense of community to create a welcoming and sustainable place to live. In the latest video, Office of Planning head Harriet Tregoning gives a tour of Columbia Heights, where historic row houses coexist with new condos and lively retail.
- Shepherd Park neighbors tell car2go users to stay out
- Do you know the station? It's whichWMATA week 15
- A sunken gas station sculpture sends the wrong message about the Anacostia River
- America's Main Street, Pennsylvania Avenue, is anything but
- "Sharing" isn't a good term for services like Uber and Lyft. Is there a better one?
- See the view from a Silver Line train with this video
- Should adding more housing be illegal even when neighbors support it?