Tregoning, NBM show off Columbia Heights
The National Building Museum is creating a series of videos about DC's "Great Green Places," which combine transit, good streetcapes, parks, and a sense of community to create a welcoming and sustainable place to live. In the latest video, Office of Planning head Harriet Tregoning gives a tour of Columbia Heights, where historic row houses coexist with new condos and lively retail.
- WhichWMATA week 19: On vacation
- Baltimore plans to replace beach volleyball with a parking garage
- Could rooftop apartments transform suburban retail?
- This could have been the Silver Spring Transit Center
- A cycletrack appears in Pentagon City
- How do you get people excited about Bus Rapid Transit? Bring a bus to the county fair
- With its new plaza, Tysons begins to feel urban