"Yeild" to bikes, peds
Reader Shawn took this photograph of misspelled writing from the 15th Street bike lane project:
Oops! You can also see a taxi parked in the bikeway at the far left.
I alerted DDOT when Jewdishoowary Square noted the problem on Wednesday. Hopefully they can get the contractor to fix this error quickly.
Update: Commenter Park View pointed out that that's not the only error; another intersection gets "yield" right but applies that instruction to drivers making a "left trun." I've notified DDOT again.
- Metro policy for refunds after delays falls short, riders say
- Judge denies injunction against closing schools
- Long-term closures: A solution to single-tracking?
- M Street cycle track keeps improving, draws church anger
- Cyclists are special and do have their own rules
- O'Malley announces first projects using new gas tax money
- ICC losing bus service in classic bait and switch