"Yeild" to bikes, peds
Reader Shawn took this photograph of misspelled writing from the 15th Street bike lane project:
Oops! You can also see a taxi parked in the bikeway at the far left.
I alerted DDOT when Jewdishoowary Square noted the problem on Wednesday. Hopefully they can get the contractor to fix this error quickly.
Update: Commenter Park View pointed out that that's not the only error; another intersection gets "yield" right but applies that instruction to drivers making a "left trun." I've notified DDOT again.
- Bikeshare is a gateway to private biking, not competition
- Latest Metro map drafts add Anacostia parks and other tweaks
- Short-term Washingtonians deserve a voice, too
- DC Council makes major policy changes overnight
- Judge denies injunction against closing schools
- Public land deals have both benefits and pitfalls
- PG planners propose bold new smart growth future