Breakfast links: Few consequences
Meanwhile, a teen in
Tulsa Austin shot a cyclist with a pellet gun, "saying he hated cyclists," and a Miami driver intentionally hit a cyclist who wouldn't get out of a bike lane so the driver could make a right turn. (Tulsa Alternative Transportation Examiner, Transit Miami)
- Topic of the week: Banning cycling on sidewalks
- A new bill would ban cycling or Segway riding on DC sidewalks next to bike lanes
- No, DC is not abandoning plans for most streetcar lines
- The 11th Street Bridge Park gets a brilliant design. Will it succeed?
- What would you call Loudoun's Metro stations?
- David Catania on Metro, economic development, streetcars, affordable housing, bike lanes, building heights, and more
- A move to strengthen affordable housing runs into political obstacles