Breakfast links: Few consequences
Meanwhile, a teen in
Tulsa Austin shot a cyclist with a pellet gun, "saying he hated cyclists," and a Miami driver intentionally hit a cyclist who wouldn't get out of a bike lane so the driver could make a right turn. (Tulsa Alternative Transportation Examiner, Transit Miami)
- The Dutch government is trolling DC over marijuana, bike lanes, and streetcars
- Terrorism fear takes over security at the Library of Congress
- 2.5 minutes of extra walking is not nothing
- How two families dealt with Metro problems and other transportation options in the snow
- Cities worldwide are building beautiful, landmark pedestrian and bicycle bridges. Could Georgetown be next?
- 33% of Metro rail trips stay within one city or county. Where are they?
- DC like Amsterdam? We can only hope