Breakfast links: Few consequences
Meanwhile, a teen in
Tulsa Austin shot a cyclist with a pellet gun, "saying he hated cyclists," and a Miami driver intentionally hit a cyclist who wouldn't get out of a bike lane so the driver could make a right turn. (Tulsa Alternative Transportation Examiner, Transit Miami)
- Here's a map of... something in DC. Can you guess what?
- The 7000s will change the Metro fleet. Here's how.
- Some Metro trains are running more slowly than usual these days. Here's why.
- The MARC's Brunswick Line only goes one way in the AM and the other in the PM. It could do both.
- Here's how DCís inclusionary zoning program works
- Van Ness residents say their neighborhood isn't safe for walking
- Copenhagen proves bikes can work in the suburbs