What's That? #2
What's That? is back for week #2. Each week, I'll show small close-up photographs of three different well-known places in Washington, DC. The first person to get all three will win recognition of his or her genius when I reveal the answers a few days later.
Here's the set for this week:
- Without a streetcar, what's next for Columbia Pike, technically and politically?
- Transit projects are stuck between people who want to spend less money and people who want to spend more
- BREAKING: Arlington cancels the Columbia Pike streetcar
- The pop-up debate in Lanier Heights pits "property rights" against "neighborhood character"
- To a pedestrian, a road's a tiny space with danger just beside
- A bike-ped trail is in the works for New York Ave NE
- DC will force property owners to shovel sidewalks, with higher fines for bigger and commercial buildings