What's That? #2
What's That? is back for week #2. Each week, I'll show small close-up photographs of three different well-known places in Washington, DC. The first person to get all three will win recognition of his or her genius when I reveal the answers a few days later.
Here's the set for this week:
- The Metro plan has changed a lot since 1968
- The Silver Line's opening day, in 41 photos
- How well do you know Metro? It's whichWMATA week 16
- Did Rush Plus depress Blue Line ridership?
- Forget the Washington Monument; DC's tallest tower is actually in Ward 4
- Watch Metro grow from one short line in 1976 to the Silver Line today
- Shepherd Park neighbors tell car2go users to stay out