What's That? #2
What's That? is back for week #2. Each week, I'll show small close-up photographs of three different well-known places in Washington, DC. The first person to get all three will win recognition of his or her genius when I reveal the answers a few days later.
Here's the set for this week:
- This building is way too short
- Five bus lines everyone in DC should know, love, and use
- Petworth residents complained drivers are speeding. DC says it's true, but "acceptable."
- Chicago has examples of a cheap way to bring rail transit to more people: infill stations
- Here's where a protected bikeway could go on the east side of downtown
- DC Council chairman Phil Mendelson is blocking Mayor Bowser's zoning board nominee
- A dedicated bus lane and 30 other ways to improve bus service on 16th Street