What's That? #2
What's That? is back for week #2. Each week, I'll show small close-up photographs of three different well-known places in Washington, DC. The first person to get all three will win recognition of his or her genius when I reveal the answers a few days later.
Here's the set for this week:
- What happens when people without cars move to places built for driving?
- Cell service in tunnels, junking old rail cars, getting finances in order. Here's what's in Metro's Back2Good plan.
- Metro now has an official plan for getting better in 2017. It's called Back2Good.
- WMATA recommended express bus service along 14th Street NW four years ago. Is it time to make it happen?
- Are public spaces really public when not everybody can use them?
- More on why buying your first home in the DC region is so hard
- If racial inequities didn't exist, DC would look like this...