What's That? #2
What's That? is back for week #2. Each week, I'll show small close-up photographs of three different well-known places in Washington, DC. The first person to get all three will win recognition of his or her genius when I reveal the answers a few days later.
Here's the set for this week:
- Shepherd Park neighbors tell car2go users to stay out
- Do you know the station? It's whichWMATA week 15
- A sunken gas station sculpture sends the wrong message about the Anacostia River
- America's Main Street, Pennsylvania Avenue, is anything but
- "Sharing" isn't a good term for services like Uber and Lyft. Is there a better one?
- See the view from a Silver Line train with this video
- Should adding more housing be illegal even when neighbors support it?