Thanksgiving weekend open thread
Several people have emailed recently about issues they'd like to discuss or questions they'd like to bring up, but which don't have recent relevant posts as a proper home for that discussion.
Some blogs create this opportunity with open threads, where readers can comment on and discuss any topics of interest. Some have also suggested a forum or other separate area. What would you like to see?
Meanwhile, use this an open thread to discuss whatever issues are on your mind.
Did you enjoy this article? Greater Greater Washington is running a reader drive to raise funds so we can keep editing and publishing great articles every day. Please help us be sustainable by making a monthly, yearly, or one-time contribution today!
- I-66 widening will happen soon whether it makes sense or not
- Modern Washingtonians have a mandate to remember black Georgetown
- Eckington is getting some much-needed retail
- How the Navy, baseball, and government planners made Capitol Riverfront one of DC's hottest neighborhoods
- More than 20% of people bicycle to work in some DC neighborhoods
- Think you know Metro? It's whichWMATA week 77
- DC once had its own Arc de Triomphe