What's That? #4: The answers
At least two of these were clearly too easy, if not all three, because just minutes after the original post, Allison nailed two of the three. I thought I made it a bit tougher, but again I was wrong. I'm really going to try next week...and this time I mean it!
Here are the photo clues from this week's contest with a more inclusive picture below each one. The locales are: The Friendship Arch in Chinatown, The Kennedy Center, and a pedestrian bridge over the C&O Canal in Georgetown..
- David Catania's platform supports Metro, streetcars, bus lanes, bike lanes, transit-oriented development, and more
- 88% of new DC households are car-free
- When temporary becomes permanent: Why reopening the SE Freeway is risky
- Gehry trims Eisenhower Memorial tapestries
- WMATA truck parks on the sidewalk, crashes into a light pole
- Do you know the station? It's whichWMATA week 23
- Carol Schwartz bids to become the education mayor