What's That? #4: The answers
At least two of these were clearly too easy, if not all three, because just minutes after the original post, Allison nailed two of the three. I thought I made it a bit tougher, but again I was wrong. I'm really going to try next week...and this time I mean it!
Here are the photo clues from this week's contest with a more inclusive picture below each one. The locales are: The Friendship Arch in Chinatown, The Kennedy Center, and a pedestrian bridge over the C&O Canal in Georgetown..
- Shepherd Park neighbors tell car2go users to stay out
- Do you know the station? It's whichWMATA week 15
- A sunken gas station sculpture sends the wrong message about the Anacostia River
- America's Main Street, Pennsylvania Avenue, is anything but
- "Sharing" isn't a good term for services like Uber and Lyft. Is there a better one?
- See the view from a Silver Line train with this video
- Should adding more housing be illegal even when neighbors support it?