What's That? #4: The answers
At least two of these were clearly too easy, if not all three, because just minutes after the original post, Allison nailed two of the three. I thought I made it a bit tougher, but again I was wrong. I'm really going to try next week...and this time I mean it!
Here are the photo clues from this week's contest with a more inclusive picture below each one. The locales are: The Friendship Arch in Chinatown, The Kennedy Center, and a pedestrian bridge over the C&O Canal in Georgetown..
- 9 things people always say at zoning hearings, illustrated by cats
- The Northeast Corridor carries more rail passengers than anywhere else in the country. What could it look like in 2040?
- The National Zoo has clarified its safety concerns. Turns out you're the problem.
- Montgomery will go ahead with BRT, but at what cost?
- What if Montgomery County gave BRT a temporary test run?
- Zig zag road stripes can get drivers to pay more attention
- WMATA's new general manager is listening before he even takes the reins