What's That? #4: The answers
At least two of these were clearly too easy, if not all three, because just minutes after the original post, Allison nailed two of the three. I thought I made it a bit tougher, but again I was wrong. I'm really going to try next week...and this time I mean it!
Here are the photo clues from this week's contest with a more inclusive picture below each one. The locales are: The Friendship Arch in Chinatown, The Kennedy Center, and a pedestrian bridge over the C&O Canal in Georgetown..
- New info about who rides a bike in DC will let us make the city even greater for cyclists
- Maryland's rural economy depends on its urban and suburban areas
- How well do you know Metro? It's whichWMATA week 33
- Out: "cycletrack." In: "protected bikeway."
- Farragut Square's virtual tunnel saves Metro riders time and eases crowding. Should downtown get another one?
- Metro's flooded stations, in pictures
- Amsterdam plays Spot the Christmas Streetcar