What's That? #4: The answers
At least two of these were clearly too easy, if not all three, because just minutes after the original post, Allison nailed two of the three. I thought I made it a bit tougher, but again I was wrong. I'm really going to try next week...and this time I mean it!
Here are the photo clues from this week's contest with a more inclusive picture below each one. The locales are: The Friendship Arch in Chinatown, The Kennedy Center, and a pedestrian bridge over the C&O Canal in Georgetown..
Did you enjoy this article? Greater Greater Washington is running a reader drive to raise funds so we can keep editing and publishing great articles every day. Please help us be sustainable by making a monthly, yearly, or one-time contribution today!
- More than 20% of people bicycle to work in some DC neighborhoods
- How the Navy, baseball, and government planners made Capitol Riverfront one of DC's hottest neighborhoods
- Walkers were left out in the cold after the blizzard
- DC added record housing in 2015. That's slowing down price increases.
- Did Metro handle buses correctly in this mostly-non-storm?
- Nobody cleared the Mount Vernon Trail after Snowzilla. Future storms might be different.
- Muriel Bowser announces eight sites for homeless shelters