What's That? #4: The answers
At least two of these were clearly too easy, if not all three, because just minutes after the original post, Allison nailed two of the three. I thought I made it a bit tougher, but again I was wrong. I'm really going to try next week...and this time I mean it!
Here are the photo clues from this week's contest with a more inclusive picture below each one. The locales are: The Friendship Arch in Chinatown, The Kennedy Center, and a pedestrian bridge over the C&O Canal in Georgetown..
- Here's a map of... something in DC. Can you guess what?
- The 7000s will change the Metro fleet. Here's how.
- The MARC's Brunswick Line only goes one way in the AM and the other in the PM. It could do both.
- Some Metro trains are running more slowly than usual these days. Here's why.
- Here's how DCís inclusionary zoning program works
- Van Ness residents say their neighborhood isn't safe for walking
- Think you know Metro? It's whichWMATA week 66