What's That? #4: The answers
At least two of these were clearly too easy, if not all three, because just minutes after the original post, Allison nailed two of the three. I thought I made it a bit tougher, but again I was wrong. I'm really going to try next week...and this time I mean it!
Here are the photo clues from this week's contest with a more inclusive picture below each one. The locales are: The Friendship Arch in Chinatown, The Kennedy Center, and a pedestrian bridge over the C&O Canal in Georgetown..
- A new bill would ban cycling or Segway riding on DC sidewalks next to bike lanes
- Topic of the week: Banning cycling on sidewalks
- After more crashes, DDOT pledges to remove Arkansas Avenue's rush hour lane
- David Catania on Metro, economic development, streetcars, affordable housing, bike lanes, building heights, and more
- Norfolk's light rail choice: Embrace the city, or follow the highway?
- Landover is not the place for the FBI
- A new neighborhood rises east of the river. Is it a sign of change, or more of the same?