Aboveground transit ending at 1WMATA is announcing that they will be suspending aboveground Metrorail service and all Metrobus and MetroAccess service starting at 1 pm. Metrorail trains will run on the "snow map" routes, while some non-passenger trains will run along the aboveground routes to try to prevent snow buildup. Meanwhile, I'm off to shovel my front and back steps.
- I don't care what some people say: DC has great transportation options.
- The biggest beneficiaries of housing subsidies? The wealthy.
- Clearly we need to have more happy hours in Prince George's
- Metro badly needs culture change, everyone agrees. Can it pull it off?
- How five local businesspeople would tackle gentrification on 14th Street
- VRE's map keeps getting more diagrammatic
- Think you know Metro? It's whichWMATA week 90