Aboveground transit ending at 1WMATA is announcing that they will be suspending aboveground Metrorail service and all Metrobus and MetroAccess service starting at 1 pm. Metrorail trains will run on the "snow map" routes, while some non-passenger trains will run along the aboveground routes to try to prevent snow buildup. Meanwhile, I'm off to shovel my front and back steps.
- Metro floats cutting service for the Green, Yellow, Orange, and Silver Lines
- The Baltimore Red Line does need a tunnel, despite its cost
- Fears over parking are threatening a new bus service in Richmond
- "Convincing" and "enjoyable" "even with the wonkiness"
- The five most frustrating things about Metro's problems
- How well do you know Metro? It's whichWMATA week 57
- Forest Glen residents and a state delegate want a MARC station in Forest Glen