Aboveground transit ending at 1WMATA is announcing that they will be suspending aboveground Metrorail service and all Metrobus and MetroAccess service starting at 1 pm. Metrorail trains will run on the "snow map" routes, while some non-passenger trains will run along the aboveground routes to try to prevent snow buildup. Meanwhile, I'm off to shovel my front and back steps.
- No bike racks? Just park it in the car lane
- This federal building is missing a corner. Here's why
- The biggest bikeshare station in each US city
- Could traffic changes produce a new village square?
- How did Silver Spring get its boundaries? And how would you define them?
- Reassign students before improving school quality, not the other way around
- Why build protected bike lanes, in one happy quote
Wed Sep 3
12:00 pm DC PLUG proposal webinar
Sat Sep 6
(All day) CSG tour: Tysons-
Tue Sep 9
7:30 pm ACT meeting
Wed Sep 10
6:00 pm GGW Happy hour
6:00 pm CSG tour: Dunbar HS