Aboveground transit ending at 1WMATA is announcing that they will be suspending aboveground Metrorail service and all Metrobus and MetroAccess service starting at 1 pm. Metrorail trains will run on the "snow map" routes, while some non-passenger trains will run along the aboveground routes to try to prevent snow buildup. Meanwhile, I'm off to shovel my front and back steps.
- Hey look, that flawed Texas A&M traffic study is back and grabbing the usual headlines
- Copenhagen proves bikes can work in the suburbs
- The Silver Spring Transit Center will open soon. Here's how everything fits together.
- A protected bikeway will soon come to C Street NE
- A Metro employee erroneously deleted a warning about track problems before the recent derailment
- Businesses no longer want office parks, and that can mean more revenue for cities
- Here are the answers to whichWMATA week 65