Aboveground transit ending at 1WMATA is announcing that they will be suspending aboveground Metrorail service and all Metrobus and MetroAccess service starting at 1 pm. Metrorail trains will run on the "snow map" routes, while some non-passenger trains will run along the aboveground routes to try to prevent snow buildup. Meanwhile, I'm off to shovel my front and back steps.
- Without a streetcar, what's next for Columbia Pike, technically and politically?
- Transit projects are stuck between people who want to spend less money and people who want to spend more
- How well do you know Metro? It's whichWMATA week 30
- "Road Code" bill will make Montgomery County's urban streets more ped and bike friendly
- To a pedestrian, a road's a tiny space with danger just beside
- WABA says an Arlington Boulevard trail is a good bet
- Montgomery throws more money at unneeded parking