What's That? #6: The answers
A quiet week, no winner.
I'm not sure if it's that it got tougher or the light holiday traffic, but no one guessed any of the What's That? images from Sunday's game.
Here are the photo clues from this week's contest with a more inclusive picture below each one. The locales are: The fountain at Theodore Roosevelt Island, entrance to the Center Building at St. Elizabeth's Hospital, and The U.S. Department of Agriculture building in DC (notice the corn plant tops on the columns).
You can see the comments from What's That #6 here.
- This may be DC's most ridiculous missing crosswalk
- Is a gondola across the Potomac realistic? We're about to find out.
- Trump claims to want to save our cities, but his and his party's policies would do the opposite
- Not everyone agrees on where DC's Chinatown is
- Is Tim Kaine a good pick for urbanism? Here's what our writers think.
- What's wrong with this map of DC's social services?
- We asked and you answered. Here's a summary of the 1,380 ideas you submitted to MetroGreater.