What's That? #6: The answers
A quiet week, no winner.
I'm not sure if it's that it got tougher or the light holiday traffic, but no one guessed any of the What's That? images from Sunday's game.
Here are the photo clues from this week's contest with a more inclusive picture below each one. The locales are: The fountain at Theodore Roosevelt Island, entrance to the Center Building at St. Elizabeth's Hospital, and The U.S. Department of Agriculture building in DC (notice the corn plant tops on the columns).
You can see the comments from What's That #6 here.
- What's so great about the Purple Line, anyway?
- DC has almost no white residents without college degrees. (It's a different story for black residents.)
- And the MetroGreater winner is...
- Does DC want boring architecture? Sort of.
- Clearly we need to have more happy hours in Prince George's
- Metro badly needs culture change, everyone agrees. Can it pull it off?
- VRE's map keeps getting more diagrammatic