What's That? #6: The answers
A quiet week, no winner.
I'm not sure if it's that it got tougher or the light holiday traffic, but no one guessed any of the What's That? images from Sunday's game.
Here are the photo clues from this week's contest with a more inclusive picture below each one. The locales are: The fountain at Theodore Roosevelt Island, entrance to the Center Building at St. Elizabeth's Hospital, and The U.S. Department of Agriculture building in DC (notice the corn plant tops on the columns).
You can see the comments from What's That #6 here.
- Petworth residents complained drivers are speeding. DC says it's true, but "acceptable."
- Chicago has examples of a cheap way to bring rail transit to more people: infill stations
- Metro wants to connect Farragut North and West with a tunnel
- Here's where a protected bikeway could go on the east side of downtown
- NTSB recommends the federal government take over safety oversight of Metro
- Prince George's zombie subdivisions need to die
- The controversy over affordable housing on Florida Avenue, explained