What's That? #6: The answers
A quiet week, no winner.
I'm not sure if it's that it got tougher or the light holiday traffic, but no one guessed any of the What's That? images from Sunday's game.
Here are the photo clues from this week's contest with a more inclusive picture below each one. The locales are: The fountain at Theodore Roosevelt Island, entrance to the Center Building at St. Elizabeth's Hospital, and The U.S. Department of Agriculture building in DC (notice the corn plant tops on the columns).
You can see the comments from What's That #6 here.
- Without a streetcar, what's next for Columbia Pike, technically and politically?
- Congress gives itself more free parking than its own rules allow
- How well do you know Metro? It's whichWMATA week 30
- "Road Code" bill will make Montgomery County's urban streets more ped and bike friendly
- To a pedestrian, a road's a tiny space with danger just beside
- Montgomery throws more money at unneeded parking
- WABA says an Arlington Boulevard trail is a good bet