What's That? #6: The answers
A quiet week, no winner.
I'm not sure if it's that it got tougher or the light holiday traffic, but no one guessed any of the What's That? images from Sunday's game.
Here are the photo clues from this week's contest with a more inclusive picture below each one. The locales are: The fountain at Theodore Roosevelt Island, entrance to the Center Building at St. Elizabeth's Hospital, and The U.S. Department of Agriculture building in DC (notice the corn plant tops on the columns).
You can see the comments from What's That #6 here.
- Not just a phase: Young Americans won’t start motoring like their parents
- Landover is not the place for the FBI
- Sharrows tell drivers to share the road with cyclists, except when that road is a state highway
- After more crashes, DDOT pledges to remove Arkansas Avenue's rush hour lane
- Many Silver Line riders make a long trek from Metro's eastern branches
- Is Sheridan Station a sign of change east of the river, or more of the same?
- Architects try to spruce up NoMA's underpasses