What's That? #6: The answers
A quiet week, no winner.
I'm not sure if it's that it got tougher or the light holiday traffic, but no one guessed any of the What's That? images from Sunday's game.
Here are the photo clues from this week's contest with a more inclusive picture below each one. The locales are: The fountain at Theodore Roosevelt Island, entrance to the Center Building at St. Elizabeth's Hospital, and The U.S. Department of Agriculture building in DC (notice the corn plant tops on the columns).
You can see the comments from What's That #6 here.
- Hey look, that flawed Texas A&M traffic study is back and grabbing the usual headlines
- Copenhagen proves bikes can work in the suburbs
- The Silver Spring Transit Center will open soon. Here's how everything fits together.
- A protected bikeway will soon come to C Street NE
- A Metro employee erroneously deleted a warning about track problems before the recent derailment
- Businesses no longer want office parks, and that can mean more revenue for cities
- Here are the answers to whichWMATA week 65