What's That? #8
It's week #8 of What's That?
Each week I show small close-up photographs of three different well-known places in and around Washington, DC. The first person to get all three wins recognition of his or her genius when I reveal the answers a few days later.
This week, at your request, a theme: "DC is full of crooked relics."
Post your guesses in the comments. Comments will be hidden until the winner is announced. I'll credit the first person to get each of the three individually as well as the person who first correctly guesses all three.
- Shepherd Park neighbors tell car2go users to stay out
- A sunken gas station sculpture sends the wrong message about the Anacostia River
- Do you know the station? It's whichWMATA week 15
- America's Main Street, Pennsylvania Avenue, is anything but
- "Sharing" isn't a good term for services like Uber and Lyft. Is there a better one?
- See the view from a Silver Line train with this video
- Maryland SHA needlessly draws community ire with poor Georgia Avenue Bus Rapid Transit options