What's That? #8
It's week #8 of What's That?
Each week I show small close-up photographs of three different well-known places in and around Washington, DC. The first person to get all three wins recognition of his or her genius when I reveal the answers a few days later.
This week, at your request, a theme: "DC is full of crooked relics."
Post your guesses in the comments. Comments will be hidden until the winner is announced. I'll credit the first person to get each of the three individually as well as the person who first correctly guesses all three.
- Congress gives itself more free parking than its own rules allow
- Montgomery throws more money at unneeded parking
- "Road Code" bill will make Montgomery County's urban streets more ped and bike friendly
- How well do you know Metro? It's whichWMATA week 30
- Without a streetcar, what's next for Columbia Pike, technically and politically?
- ART keeps graduating to bigger and bigger buses
- To a pedestrian, a road's a tiny space with danger just beside