What's That? #8
It's week #8 of What's That?
Each week I show small close-up photographs of three different well-known places in and around Washington, DC. The first person to get all three wins recognition of his or her genius when I reveal the answers a few days later.
This week, at your request, a theme: "DC is full of crooked relics."
Post your guesses in the comments. Comments will be hidden until the winner is announced. I'll credit the first person to get each of the three individually as well as the person who first correctly guesses all three.
- The Metro plan has changed a lot since 1968
- The Silver Line's opening day, in 41 photos
- How well do you know Metro? It's whichWMATA week 16
- Did Rush Plus depress Blue Line ridership?
- Forget the Washington Monument; DC's tallest tower is actually in Ward 4
- Watch Metro grow from one short line in 1976 to the Silver Line today
- Shepherd Park neighbors tell car2go users to stay out