What's That? #8
It's week #8 of What's That?
Each week I show small close-up photographs of three different well-known places in and around Washington, DC. The first person to get all three wins recognition of his or her genius when I reveal the answers a few days later.
This week, at your request, a theme: "DC is full of crooked relics."
Post your guesses in the comments. Comments will be hidden until the winner is announced. I'll credit the first person to get each of the three individually as well as the person who first correctly guesses all three.
- 2.5 minutes of extra walking is not nothing
- The Dutch government is trolling DC over marijuana, bike lanes, and streetcars
- I can take the bus from my neighborhood to just about anywhere in DC
- How two families dealt with Metro problems and other transportation options in the snow
- Cities worldwide are building beautiful, landmark pedestrian and bicycle bridges. Could Georgetown be next?
- DC like Amsterdam? We can only hope
- Sidewalk snow shoveling hall of shame: "DC government is the worst offender" (and Arlington too)