What's That? #8
It's week #8 of What's That?
Each week I show small close-up photographs of three different well-known places in and around Washington, DC. The first person to get all three wins recognition of his or her genius when I reveal the answers a few days later.
This week, at your request, a theme: "DC is full of crooked relics."
Post your guesses in the comments. Comments will be hidden until the winner is announced. I'll credit the first person to get each of the three individually as well as the person who first correctly guesses all three.
- Vision Zero won't be easy
- For DC Council: Elissa Silverman and Robert White
- The Purple Line will likely beat ridership forecasts
- Ask GGW: How much pain will riders face while Metro replaces the Bethesda escalators?
- First flowerpots, and now, a cycletrack
- In Maryland and Virginia, vote to build transit
- Flowerpots create a safer pedestrian crossing from Gallaudet to Union Market