What's That? #8
It's week #8 of What's That?
Each week I show small close-up photographs of three different well-known places in and around Washington, DC. The first person to get all three wins recognition of his or her genius when I reveal the answers a few days later.
This week, at your request, a theme: "DC is full of crooked relics."
Post your guesses in the comments. Comments will be hidden until the winner is announced. I'll credit the first person to get each of the three individually as well as the person who first correctly guesses all three.
- John Oliver explained DC statehood and it was brilliant
- Building the Edinburgh streetcar wasn't easy, but a lot of people ride it now
- Why isn't College Park a better college town?
- What other college towns can teach us about College Park's challenges
- Metro plans 20 Red Line trains per hour in rush, but really averages more like 17
- In Silver Spring, cutting travel lanes doesn't make traffic backups worse
- A senseless skirmish in Toronto is a welcome reminder to share street space