What's That? #8
It's week #8 of What's That?
Each week I show small close-up photographs of three different well-known places in and around Washington, DC. The first person to get all three wins recognition of his or her genius when I reveal the answers a few days later.
This week, at your request, a theme: "DC is full of crooked relics."
Post your guesses in the comments. Comments will be hidden until the winner is announced. I'll credit the first person to get each of the three individually as well as the person who first correctly guesses all three.
Update: Oops, I accidentally hid the comments on the wrong post. Comments are now properly hidden.
- Car-free housing could come to historic Blagden Alley
- Accounting for population, the world map looks totally different
- What's the best way to protect a bikeway? How about a bikeshare station?
- How well do you know Metro? It's whichWMATA week 36
- Bus stops around DC are getting real-time arrival displays
- Ottawa has a four mile ice skating highway
- See the world's subways evolve as time goes by