What's That? #8
It's week #8 of What's That?
Each week I show small close-up photographs of three different well-known places in and around Washington, DC. The first person to get all three wins recognition of his or her genius when I reveal the answers a few days later.
This week, at your request, a theme: "DC is full of crooked relics."
Post your guesses in the comments. Comments will be hidden until the winner is announced. I'll credit the first person to get each of the three individually as well as the person who first correctly guesses all three.
- Hogan stalls on the Purple Line, calls it too expensive
- Fairfax is getting 22 new bike lanes in 2015
- Ask GGW: What's the point of bike sharrows?
- CaBi's phone app could enlist riders to rebalance bikes
- Federal review pushes the Kennedy Center's new buildings to dry land
- The guy who invented the mall hated cars
- Mary Cheh's annual joke budget memo mocks the streetcar, endless transportation studies, and more