What's That? #8
It's week #8 of What's That?
Each week I show small close-up photographs of three different well-known places in and around Washington, DC. The first person to get all three wins recognition of his or her genius when I reveal the answers a few days later.
This week, at your request, a theme: "DC is full of crooked relics."
Post your guesses in the comments. Comments will be hidden until the winner is announced. I'll credit the first person to get each of the three individually as well as the person who first correctly guesses all three.
- Metro proposes ending late-night service PERMANENTLY. That's a terrible idea.
- DC's 43,766 acres: 25% "roads," 2% high-rises
- This may be DC's most ridiculous missing crosswalk
- Find out your personal Metro on-time stats with this tool
- Think you know Metro? It's whichWMATA week 88
- An 1886 plan would have built atop Rock Creek
- What do you think of these bike plans for Columbia Pike?