BREAKING: Catoe resigns
WMATA General Manager John Catoe just announced that he will resign effective April 2nd.
Yesterday's blogger roundtable had been briefly canceled, and we were told Mr. Catoe was sick; he then recovered and the roundtable was back on. Metro public relations staff insist that they weren't making that up and in fact didn't know about his resignation. It's possible Catoe told his staff he was sick as he was making the decision (and feeling sick about it), or perhaps he really was sick.
- I'm an employer, and I support DC's family leave bill
- Five bus lines everyone in DC should know, love, and use
- This building is way too short
- Capital Bikeshare will add 99 DC stations over 3 years. Your neighborhood will probably benefit.
- Dear leaders, please get Metro on the right course
- Think you know Metro? It's whichWMATA week 70
- Apartments on Pennsylvania Avenue? The FBI building's replacement may be more than offices