BREAKING: Catoe resigns
WMATA General Manager John Catoe just announced that he will resign effective April 2nd.
Yesterday's blogger roundtable had been briefly canceled, and we were told Mr. Catoe was sick; he then recovered and the roundtable was back on. Metro public relations staff insist that they weren't making that up and in fact didn't know about his resignation. It's possible Catoe told his staff he was sick as he was making the decision (and feeling sick about it), or perhaps he really was sick.
- Shepherd Park neighbors tell car2go users to stay out
- The Metro plan has changed a lot since 1968
- Did Rush Plus depress Blue Line ridership?
- Do you know the station? It's whichWMATA week 15
- Forget the Washington Monument; DC's tallest tower is actually in Ward 4
- Watch Metro grow from one short line in 1976 to the Silver Line today
- Montgomery and DC officials start talking about working together on transit