What's That? #10: The answers
Congrats to 'Arm,' the first reader to reply with all four murals correctly identified in this week's What's That?
RealWashingtonian chimed in a few minutes earlier with three of the four. The murals in the picture are: Duke Ellington on the True Reformer Building, Marilyn Monroe in Woodley Park, Madams Organ in Adams Morgan and My Culture, Mi Gente in Columbia Heights.
- Congress gives itself more free parking than its own rules allow
- Montgomery throws more money at unneeded parking
- "Road Code" bill will make Montgomery County's urban streets more ped and bike friendly
- How well do you know Metro? It's whichWMATA week 30
- Without a streetcar, what's next for Columbia Pike, technically and politically?
- ART keeps graduating to bigger and bigger buses
- To a pedestrian, a road's a tiny space with danger just beside