What's That? #10: The answers
Congrats to 'Arm,' the first reader to reply with all four murals correctly identified in this week's What's That?
RealWashingtonian chimed in a few minutes earlier with three of the four. The murals in the picture are: Duke Ellington on the True Reformer Building, Marilyn Monroe in Woodley Park, Madams Organ in Adams Morgan and My Culture, Mi Gente in Columbia Heights.
- Hey look, that flawed Texas A&M traffic study is back and grabbing the usual headlines
- The lion's share of DC's new housing is only going in one part of the city
- A protected bikeway will soon come to C Street NE
- The Silver Line has been bringing Metro’s performance numbers down
- The Silver Spring Transit Center will open soon. Here's how everything fits together.
- Here are the answers to whichWMATA week 65
- Some are questioning whether all students should be on a college prep track