What's That? #10: The answers
Congrats to 'Arm,' the first reader to reply with all four murals correctly identified in this week's What's That?
RealWashingtonian chimed in a few minutes earlier with three of the four. The murals in the picture are: Duke Ellington on the True Reformer Building, Marilyn Monroe in Woodley Park, Madams Organ in Adams Morgan and My Culture, Mi Gente in Columbia Heights.
- Are public spaces really public when not everybody can use them?
- Cell service in tunnels, junking old rail cars, getting finances in order. Here's what's in Metro's Back2Good plan.
- If racial inequities didn't exist, DC would look like this...
- What happens when people without cars move to places built for driving?
- Metro now has an official plan for getting better in 2017. It's called Back2Good.
- WMATA recommended express bus service along 14th Street NW four years ago. Is it time to make it happen?
- The DC reps on the WMATA board might veto late-night closures