What's That? #10: The answers
Congrats to 'Arm,' the first reader to reply with all four murals correctly identified in this week's What's That?
RealWashingtonian chimed in a few minutes earlier with three of the four. The murals in the picture are: Duke Ellington on the True Reformer Building, Marilyn Monroe in Woodley Park, Madams Organ in Adams Morgan and My Culture, Mi Gente in Columbia Heights.
Did you enjoy this article? Greater Greater Washington is running a reader drive to raise funds so we can keep editing and publishing great articles every day. Please help us be sustainable by making a monthly, yearly, or one-time contribution today!
- I-66 widening will happen soon whether it makes sense or not
- Modern Washingtonians have a mandate to remember black Georgetown
- More than 20% of people bicycle to work in some DC neighborhoods
- How the Navy, baseball, and government planners made Capitol Riverfront one of DC's hottest neighborhoods
- Think you know Metro? It's whichWMATA week 77
- Muriel Bowser announces eight sites for homeless shelters
- DC once had its own Arc de Triomphe