What's That? #10: The answers
Congrats to 'Arm,' the first reader to reply with all four murals correctly identified in this week's What's That?
RealWashingtonian chimed in a few minutes earlier with three of the four. The murals in the picture are: Duke Ellington on the True Reformer Building, Marilyn Monroe in Woodley Park, Madams Organ in Adams Morgan and My Culture, Mi Gente in Columbia Heights.
- Consumers say they like trains. Why don't economists care?
- The Washington region is the world's 77th largest urban area
- Smarter growth will expand Prince George's tax base
- Topic of the week: Suburban retrofits in our region
- Montgomery backtracks on a sprawl-inducing highway
- How well do you know Metro? It's whichWMATA week 48
- NoMa's M Street underpass is turning into a park, of sorts