What's That? #10: The answers
Congrats to 'Arm,' the first reader to reply with all four murals correctly identified in this week's What's That?
RealWashingtonian chimed in a few minutes earlier with three of the four. The murals in the picture are: Duke Ellington on the True Reformer Building, Marilyn Monroe in Woodley Park, Madams Organ in Adams Morgan and My Culture, Mi Gente in Columbia Heights.
- What's so great about the Purple Line, anyway?
- DC has almost no white residents without college degrees. (It's a different story for black residents.)
- And the MetroGreater winner is...
- Does DC want boring architecture? Sort of.
- Clearly we need to have more happy hours in Prince George's
- Metro badly needs culture change, everyone agrees. Can it pull it off?
- VRE's map keeps getting more diagrammatic