What's That? #11
It's week #11 of What's That?
Each week I show small close-up photographs of three different well-known places in and around Washington, DC.
The first person to get all three wins recognition of his or her genius when I reveal the answers a few days later.
Post your guesses in the comments. Comments will be hidden until the winner is announced. I'll credit the first person to get each of the three individually as well as the person who first correctly guesses all three.
- 495 and 95 toll prices were very high on Tuesday. Here's why that happened.
- In defense of "political theater" for Metro
- Should a "historic gas station" keep new housing units from going up in Dupont?
- Federal employees: Please donít quit your jobs under Trump
- A developer has agreed to build shorter and less dense than the law allows, but neighbors are still fighting it
- A court just halted DC's McMillan development
- Where is Falls Church, exactly?