What's That? #11
It's week #11 of What's That?
Each week I show small close-up photographs of three different well-known places in and around Washington, DC.
The first person to get all three wins recognition of his or her genius when I reveal the answers a few days later.
Post your guesses in the comments. Comments will be hidden until the winner is announced. I'll credit the first person to get each of the three individually as well as the person who first correctly guesses all three.
- A new bill would ban cycling or Segway riding on DC sidewalks next to bike lanes
- After more crashes, DDOT pledges to remove Arkansas Avenue's rush hour lane
- Norfolk's light rail choice: Embrace the city, or follow the highway?
- Landover is not the place for the FBI
- Is Sheridan Station a sign of change east of the river, or more of the same?
- Not just a phase: Young Americans won’t start motoring like their parents
- Here's what will (hopefully) happen in DC transportation over the next two years