Limited Metrobus and Circulator service resume
WMATA has restored service on 47 Metrobus routes:
- In DC: the 32, 42, 60/64, 82, 96, A2/4/6/8, B2, E4, G8, H4, H6, P6, M6, S4, U2, U8, and X2;
- In Maryland: the 83, A12, C8, P12, Q2/4, T2, T18, and Y8;
- In Virginia: the 1B, 1C, 2C, 3A, 4A, 9A, 9S, 10B, 16A/B/D/E/J, 23A, 28A, 28T, and 38B.
Limited Circulator service also resumed on the Union Station-Georgetown and Woodley Park-Adams Morgan-McPherson Square routes around 10 am today.
Has bus service on other systems elsewhere in the region begun to resume?
- Cyclists are special and do have their own rules
- M Street cycle track keeps improving, draws church anger
- Judge denies injunction against closing schools
- O'Malley announces first projects using new gas tax money
- ICC losing bus service in classic bait and switch
- WMATA launches "Short Trip" rail pass on SmarTrip
- Silver Spring mall could get massive facelift, new name