How was your commute?
Did you commute this morning? How was it?
Unsuck DC Metro compiled stories about crowded Metrorail cars and people unable to get onto platforms or even into the gates of some stations. Buses seem to be running fairly well, however. How long did it take you to get to work?
Update: There's been a derailment on the Red Line near Farragut North. Take buses, such as the 30s (Wisconsin) or L (Connecticut) instead.
- Metro bag searches aren't always optional
- Young kids try to assault me while biking
- Focus transportation on downtown or neighborhoods?
- Endless zoning update delay hurts homeowners
- Redeveloping McMillan is the only way to save it
- DDOT agrees to repave 15th Street cycle track
- Vienna Metro town center won't have a town center