Breakfast links: Green and urban
(On page 1) Foxhall neighbors are opposing the extent of GW's planned Mount Vernon Campus expansion, saying it's "urbanizing a piece of my neighborhood."
(On page 1) A Brightwood church wants to expand onto its empty land and DC's preservation office okayed plans, but the National Park Service is now opposing the plan because it could block the view from Fort Stevens.
(On page 6) NPS is planning to rehabilitate McPherson Square, and the Logan Circle ANC would like benches with middle arms to prevent people from sleeping on them. However, NPS says CFA, NCPC, and preservation groups don't let them use anything but the design they've used since 1934.
- Muriel Bowser promises to finish the DC streetcar from Georgetown to Ward 7
- It wouldn't cost much to make this Prince George's road safer for everyone
- Breakfast links: Never gonna give you up
- Think you know Metro's neighborhoods? This quiz might surprise you
- You don't need a car to run a successful small business
- How well do you know Metro? It's whichWMATA week 45
- Mayor Bowser announces new "Funiculator" initiative