Flyer for a fair share for Metro
The Sierra Club is handing out flyers for FairShareForMetro.com tomorrow morning at four Metro stations. Come help!
The organizers will be at Vienna, Clarendon, Dupont Circle, and Gallery Place stations from 7:30-9:00 am.
The flyers will also remind riders about the public hearings coming up very soon: Monday in Vienna and Wednesday in SE DC. Lanham, Arlington, Rockville, and NW DC follow the week after.
Finally, I'll be on the Kojo Nnamdi show's "Politics Hour" on Friday at
1:00 pm noon, to talk about the WMATA budget and other transit issues, along with WMATA Board Chairman Peter Benjamin.
- Landover is not the place for the FBI
- Not just a phase: Young Americans won’t start motoring like their parents
- After more crashes, DDOT pledges to remove Arkansas Avenue's rush hour lane
- Sharrows tell drivers to share the road with cyclists, except when that road is a state highway
- Is Sheridan Station a sign of change east of the river, or more of the same?
- Many Silver Line riders make a long trek from Metro's eastern branches
- Architects try to spruce up NoMA's underpasses