Flyer for a fair share for Metro
The Sierra Club is handing out flyers for FairShareForMetro.com tomorrow morning at four Metro stations. Come help!
The organizers will be at Vienna, Clarendon, Dupont Circle, and Gallery Place stations from 7:30-9:00 am.
The flyers will also remind riders about the public hearings coming up very soon: Monday in Vienna and Wednesday in SE DC. Lanham, Arlington, Rockville, and NW DC follow the week after.
Finally, I'll be on the Kojo Nnamdi show's "Politics Hour" on Friday at
1:00 pm noon, to talk about the WMATA budget and other transit issues, along with WMATA Board Chairman Peter Benjamin.
- Hogan stalls on the Purple Line, calls it too expensive
- Ask GGW: What's the point of bike sharrows?
- "Expressing" trains helps Metro recover from delays
- CaBi's phone app could enlist riders to rebalance bikes
- Federal review pushes the Kennedy Center's new buildings to dry land
- Fairfax is getting 22 new bike lanes in 2015
- The guy who invented the mall hated cars