Flyer for a fair share for Metro
The Sierra Club is handing out flyers for FairShareForMetro.com tomorrow morning at four Metro stations. Come help!
The organizers will be at Vienna, Clarendon, Dupont Circle, and Gallery Place stations from 7:30-9:00 am.
The flyers will also remind riders about the public hearings coming up very soon: Monday in Vienna and Wednesday in SE DC. Lanham, Arlington, Rockville, and NW DC follow the week after.
Finally, I'll be on the Kojo Nnamdi show's "Politics Hour" on Friday at
1:00 pm noon, to talk about the WMATA budget and other transit issues, along with WMATA Board Chairman Peter Benjamin.
- Computers will start driving Red Line trains again
- Two maps that explain what DC might look like as a state
- The war on Dana Milbank's car
- Muriel Bowser calls for "Vision Zero," more equity, Metro investment, and new task forces for transportation
- Deregulate Uber, but require transparency
- Red paint keeps drivers out of San Francisco's bus lanes
- This traffic light convinced pedestrians to wait with dancing