What's That? #19
It's week #19 of What's That?
Each week I show small close-up photographs of three different well-known places in and around Washington, DC.
- Metro floats cutting service for the Green, Yellow, Orange, and Silver Lines
- Hogan will build the Purple Line, not the Red Line
- The five most frustrating things about Metro's problems
- By 2019 it will have taken 34 years to build the Silver Line
- Residents push for stop signs, not a wider road, at one Petworth intersection
- Can a park bridging the Anacostia bring investment without displacing residents?
- MARC fares may go up more than they have to