What's That? #19
It's week #19 of What's That?
Each week I show small close-up photographs of three different well-known places in and around Washington, DC.
- John Oliver explained DC statehood and it was brilliant
- Why isn't College Park a better college town?
- A senseless skirmish in Toronto is a welcome reminder to share street space
- In Silver Spring, cutting travel lanes doesn't make traffic backups worse
- Denver's beautiful Union Station mixes old and new
- Metro plans 20 Red Line trains per hour in rush, but really averages more like 17
- People walking and biking will get a new connection from L'Enfant Plaza to the waterfront