What's That? #19
It's week #19 of What's That?
Each week I show small close-up photographs of three different well-known places in and around Washington, DC.
Post your guesses in the comments. Comments will be hidden until the winner is announced.
- New info about who rides a bike in DC will let us make the city even greater for cyclists
- Maryland's rural economy depends on its urban and suburban areas
- Farragut Square's virtual tunnel saves Metro riders time and eases crowding. Should downtown get another one?
- How well do you know Metro? It's whichWMATA week 33
- Out: "cycletrack." In: "protected bikeway."
- Metro's flooded stations, in pictures
- Amsterdam plays Spot the Christmas Streetcar