Then and Now: Peoples Drug to McDonald's
The southeast corner of Columbia Road and 18th Street ca. 1920 and today. Unlike the buildings housing CVS stores today, there was much more individuality in the buildings where Peoples Drug stores were located. Below is an image of the interior of this Peoples (Store no. 10). Both historical images are from the Library of Congress.
- Community stories show the shift to a walkable lifestyle
- Young kids try to assault me while biking
- Focus transportation on downtown or neighborhoods?
- Some are pushing to limit sidewalk cycling
- Metro bag searches aren't always optional
- Where is downtown Prince George's County?
- Endless zoning update delay hurts homeowners