Rush hour, with bicycles
Teo, Jeff Y., and Erik all sent along this video of "rush hour" at an intersection in Utrecht, Netherlands quite crowded with vehicles, but most of those are bicycles.
According to the video description, 33% of all trips in Utrecht happen by bicycle. This video shows a place where a bicycle road crosses a busway and light rail line.
- Consumers say they like trains. Why don't economists care?
- With Metro, "on time" doesn't mean what you think it means
- Alexandria has identified locations for its next 16 bikeshare stations
- There's history to behold on some of DC's manhole covers
- To bike without worrying about nearby cars, I'm happy on the MBT
- See the beginnings of the Purple Line in Silver Spring
- Transit to Wolf Trap will still run through West Falls Church