Rush hour, with bicycles
Teo, Jeff Y., and Erik all sent along this video of "rush hour" at an intersection in Utrecht, Netherlands quite crowded with vehicles, but most of those are bicycles.
According to the video description, 33% of all trips in Utrecht happen by bicycle. This video shows a place where a bicycle road crosses a busway and light rail line.
- Make space for bikes on the GW Parkway
- Montgomery County isn't really waging war against suburbia
- Going Dutch: Planners from the Netherlands make suggestions for bike lanes in DC
- Careful jaywalking saves lives
- Chick-fil-A's proposed Van Ness drive-thru is denied
- Metro's track work schedule dug the system into a hole
- What will become of D Street once the FBI moves?