Rush hour, with bicycles
Teo, Jeff Y., and Erik all sent along this video of "rush hour" at an intersection in Utrecht, Netherlands quite crowded with vehicles, but most of those are bicycles.
According to the video description, 33% of all trips in Utrecht happen by bicycle. This video shows a place where a bicycle road crosses a busway and light rail line.
- Without a streetcar, what's next for Columbia Pike, technically and politically?
- Transit projects are stuck between people who want to spend less money and people who want to spend more
- BREAKING: Arlington cancels the Columbia Pike streetcar
- The pop-up debate in Lanier Heights pits "property rights" against "neighborhood character"
- DC will force property owners to shovel sidewalks, with higher fines for bigger and commercial buildings
- Is sidewalk cycling really dangerous, or just scary, like a roller coaster?
- To a pedestrian, a road's a tiny space with danger just beside