Rush hour, with bicycles
Teo, Jeff Y., and Erik all sent along this video of "rush hour" at an intersection in Utrecht, Netherlands quite crowded with vehicles, but most of those are bicycles.
According to the video description, 33% of all trips in Utrecht happen by bicycle. This video shows a place where a bicycle road crosses a busway and light rail line.
- Bad Metro reliability is driving riders away. WMATA has a few ideas to get them back.
- 9 things people always say at zoning hearings, illustrated by cats
- The Northeast Corridor carries more rail passengers than anywhere else in the country. What could it look like in 2040?
- Montgomery will go ahead with BRT, but at what cost?
- New York's subway has a great idea for Metro
- The National Zoo has clarified its safety concerns. Turns out you're the problem.
- Tour the Potomac and Anacostia Rivers with Google Street View