Rush hour, with bicycles
Teo, Jeff Y., and Erik all sent along this video of "rush hour" at an intersection in Utrecht, Netherlands quite crowded with vehicles, but most of those are bicycles.
According to the video description, 33% of all trips in Utrecht happen by bicycle. This video shows a place where a bicycle road crosses a busway and light rail line.
- Without a streetcar, what's next for Columbia Pike, technically and politically?
- Transit projects are stuck between people who want to spend less money and people who want to spend more
- How well do you know Metro? It's whichWMATA week 30
- "Road Code" bill will make Montgomery County's urban streets more ped and bike friendly
- To a pedestrian, a road's a tiny space with danger just beside
- WABA says an Arlington Boulevard trail is a good bet
- The pop-up debate in Lanier Heights pits "property rights" against "neighborhood character"