Rush hour, with bicycles
Teo, Jeff Y., and Erik all sent along this video of "rush hour" at an intersection in Utrecht, Netherlands quite crowded with vehicles, but most of those are bicycles.
According to the video description, 33% of all trips in Utrecht happen by bicycle. This video shows a place where a bicycle road crosses a busway and light rail line.
- If the FBI moves to Greenbelt, here's what it will look like
- Many Silver Line riders have no way to safely reach their offices
- Why is Tysons walkability and bikeability so bad?
- In White Oak, the region's east-west divide becomes an urban-suburban one
- A greener Eastern Market plaza may be on the way
- The Silver Line's opening day, in 41 photos
- How big of a "moat" would the FBI need if it stayed downtown?
- Do Henderson's remarks at Stanton Elementary signal a more harmonious phase in DCPS-charter relations?
- DCPS and charters are sparring over joint planning, but the real question is how to preserve neighborhood schools
- DCPS and its teachers' union are at an impasse over extending the school day. Could this be a way out?