Rush hour, with bicycles
Teo, Jeff Y., and Erik all sent along this video of "rush hour" at an intersection in Utrecht, Netherlands quite crowded with vehicles, but most of those are bicycles.
According to the video description, 33% of all trips in Utrecht happen by bicycle. This video shows a place where a bicycle road crosses a busway and light rail line.
- John Oliver explained DC statehood and it was brilliant
- Why isn't College Park a better college town?
- A senseless skirmish in Toronto is a welcome reminder to share street space
- In Silver Spring, cutting travel lanes doesn't make traffic backups worse
- Metro plans 20 Red Line trains per hour in rush, but really averages more like 17
- Denver's beautiful Union Station mixes old and new
- Making the Anacostia a place to have fun goes hand in hand with cleaning it up