Another argument against one-way streetsAn Op-Ed in the Louisville Courier-Journal argues against one-way streets downtown, making many points relevant to the 15th Street reconstruction in Logan/Dupont. Some I hadn't heard before, like the fact that drug dealers and drive-by shooters prefer one-way streets. Via Richard Layman.
- Bikeshare is a gateway to private biking, not competition
- Short-term Washingtonians deserve a voice, too
- Judge denies injunction against closing schools
- Long-term closures: A solution to single-tracking?
- Public land deals have both benefits and pitfalls
- PG planners propose bold new smart growth future
- DC Council makes major policy changes overnight